Chapter 11 ~ A Crazed Cat

I WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO GeorgeWeasleyIsEpic BECAUSE THEY WROTE ME A VERY NICE COMMENT, AND IT MADE ME HAPPY ;P

______________________________________________

Thanks so much to everyone who has been with me through all these chapters, who have been reading this from the begginning.

LOVE you all !!!

_________________________________________

Chapter 11 ~ A Crazed Cat

Recap…

‘This is not good! This could be fun to watch! This is really bad! It would be a great opportunity to take a picture of this and use it as blackmail.  I will, I mean, we will be dead once they find out it was us…’ I kept thinking as they got closer and closer to the target point. Eventually I realized the cons are worse than the pro’s, I had to do something.

I had to get Baylee and Lily out of the way.

**

Sirius POV

James and I shot up, and sprinted toward them. We slammed them out of the way, just before they hit the target point.

Their faces had expressions of pure shock; apparently they didn’t think they would be slammed into when they walked in. I mean, come on, it’s not that unusual…right?

 Sadly, in the process of getting the girls out of the way, James and I set the trigger off.

We watched, caught in our own prank, as the scissors cut the string attached to the bag of glue, drenching us with the sticky substance.

James, being the dim-witted, arse-hole he is, he let out a strangled cry, even though he knew perfectly well that the other pair of scissors was voice-activated, or should I say, sadly, scream-activated.

The bag of feathers fell, and before I knew it I looked like a chicken.

Not even a split-second later we were covered on cat food. ‘This is not good!’ I thought as I saw the cat run out of its cage, straight at us.

It leapt up, and started to attack James’ face and arms. I started laughing at James; the cat would not come off! I was soon cut short as toothpaste was sprayed all over me.

At this point the cat had dug its claws into James’ face, trying not to get thrown off, seeing as James was now running around in circles, screaming like a five-year-old girl. He then tripped over a chair, only to land face first on the floor. I’ll admit… it was very amusing.

While James was rolling around in agony, the cat, or as I like to call it now, the feline devil, detached itself from his face and ran across his back and pounced on another target. In the process, ripping James’ trousers to show his boxers.

We probably should have thought our plan through more, because when we pushed the girls out of the way earlier, we pushed them straight onto the ice-cream-filled chairs.  They were now covered from head-to-toe in ice cream.

Sadly, the feline devil chose the ice cream covered Lily as its next target.

I got up and ran toward James trying to get him off the ground, while Baylee was trying to get the devil cat off of a screaming Lily.

I couldn’t help but think ‘this is not how it was supposed to happen.’

Finally James got up and was paralyzed in shock as he watched the girls struggle to get the devil off of Lily.

“Don’t just stand there you Prats! Help me get this thing off Lily!” Baylee practically screamed at us, yanking us out of our thoughts.

We ran over to them and finally after a minute of the three of us pulling on it, the cat let go and James stuffed it into it’s cage.

There was a moment of silence when James and I both scratched the back of our necks in embarrassment.

“Heh Heh, uh, about that…” I didn’t get to finish my sentence as both Baylee and Lily’s faces were turning red with rage.

I glanced at James and he had the same look of fear in his eyes, we have both been on the receiving end of both these girls’ tempers, and let me tell you, its not pretty.

“So Evans,” James’ started looking nervously at Lily “wanna go out with—” he didn’t even get to finish, as lily started screaming at him.

“Potter! You insufferable—you, arrogant—you—Aargh!! I can not believe you Potter!!” and with that both Lily and Baylee started chasing us up the stairs.

“You are so dead Black!” I heard Baylee scream as I slammed the door in their faces.

The last thing I thought, with a chuckle, before I fell asleep was ‘I wonder what they will think when they go down to clean tomorrow morning’.

___________________________________________________

Thanks so much to all of you who have stuck with me since the beginning of this story.

I love you all.

dont forget to...

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST!