Chapter 6

Requested song: So Sick - Ne-Yo (Grayson's POV)

"Will you forgive him?"

I open my eyes and look at her.

It has already been 10 minutes and the whole time she asked me questions. I answered with closed eyes as she said it was better for me to concentrate.

"I can't answer to that question."

"I understand but I am trying to help so you have to tell me exactly how you feel right now." She holds my hands and moves circles with her thumb. She is doing a great job to reconfort and help people.

"Can I have your number? I need time and then I will call you so we can talk more about it. About this." I ask.

"Sure, here you go. Call me whenever you want."

"Thank you." I stand up and give her a hug. She is so nice and I can't be thankful enough. She hugs me back and lets me go.

I walk through the mental institution to find dad. I need to tell him I'm going back home.

I pass by Grayson's room and see him look through the window.

He opens the door and holds me back.

"Angel, wait. I can explain."

"No, you can't. Just leave me Grayson."

I leave the building and go home.

---

It has already been 3 days since the fight.

I didn't see Grayson during those 3 days. But I talked a lot with Carnie and we are like friends now.

We learned a lot about each other and we planned to go to an amusement parc together to have some fun and forget about the bad things in our life. Carnie is pretty young. She is 19 and she is really mature. Ofcourse, she has a fun side and I really enjoy her company. I feel like I can trust her.

I'm still not over the fight. I'm shocked of how Grayson handled the problem. He doesn't control himself. He can hurt me as well.

---

It's the day after and I decided to go visit Grayson.

I enter the building and make my way to Grayson's room.

I go into his room and see how clean it is. The bed is made and the window is open.

I totally forgot about lunch so I wait until Grayson comes back.

I can hear noises and I see Grayson coming into his room.

"Angel. Why are you here?"

"Oh, you don't want to see me maybe?"

"No, well. Ofcourse, I do. It has just been 4 days without you."

"You deserved it. I am still mad."

He tries to hold my hand but I refuse. I walk away and look outside.

"Angel, please hear me out. Don't be mad without understanding what I've been through."

My heart breaks by hearing those words. He is right. I don't know anything about him. About what happened between them.

"Tell me, Grayson. I want to know."

"I can't. Not now. I'm not ready to lose you."

"You won't. I just want the truth."

He comes closer and holds my hands.

"Oliver is the reason why I'm locked in here. He made up the plan. I was in it. And unexpectedly it turnt out wrong. He is the reason I don't live anymore. He deserved it."

I look at him with wide opened eyes. I can't believe they were multiple people in the accident. But at the same time, he is innocent. I'm lost and I have mixed feelings about all of this.

"Go take some air. Breathe, Grayson."

He looks at me and gives me a kiss on the cheek. He leaves and goes outside to be relaxed. I walk a bit in his room and leave it. I go outside as well.

Unexpected.

I see Grayson holding someone's hand. The hand of a girl.

The hand of Carnie.

-------------------------------------------------

OMG! CARNIE?? What will happen? Leave comments of your expectations!

This chapter is by far my favorite. I took so much pleasure writing it, haha! Hope you liked it and don't forget to follow me to stay updated.

Lots of love x

PEACE ✌🏼️