f o r e w o r d

a b o u t
Dedicated to people who are afraid to be themselves, or those who are fearless and daring; to those who are shy but want to become know -- this is for you guys.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

i n s c r i p t i o n
There he laid looking at me in a way no one has ever looked at me. My hands were shaking as I explained my knotted past. I will not always be easy to hold onto, for my heart is scattered with thorns. Some nights I will be quiet and he won't know how to pull me from my weeded mind. Some nights I'll forget what he sees in me and lose my balance. Some nights I'll trip over my own feet and apologise for the mess I made. On those nights the one thing that will drag me out of my own labyrinth is that look. No one has ever looked at me quite like that. ~j.c.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

e x t e n d e d
Alina is the badass of her school, a cold-hearted bitch. She has barriers surrounding her heart, and always thinks with her head.

The new boy, Jaysen, comes to South Widge and something changes in both of them. Suddenly, Alina can love but chooses to hide it.

Alina is pulled into a confusing world, one where her fighting and survival skills are put to the test.

But both have history, and not a good one.

Jaysen has to find a way to break down Alina's barriers and figure her out, find out of there is a reason for her stubborn ways.

Will he heal her, or break her?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

w a r n i n g
includes swearing,
bullying,
sexual references,
violence,
dark thoughts,
extremely hot leads.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

s o c i a l s
Email: ethereal.moon.aphrodite@gmail.com
Pinterest: CraftyGamer75
Twitter: aespopcorn
Inkitt: -moonlust
Second watty account: -notorixus

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

s t a t u s
Started: Friday fifth of August twenty-sixteen.
Completed: Monday fifth of December twenty-sixteen.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

r e v i e w s
❝This story makes me so emotional. I don't think I've connected with Wattpad characters as much as I have in this story.❞ ~@xsophiawritesx.

❝This book has just the right amount of EPICNESS! This book was so good, I could not put it down. The suspense was just perfect, and I definitely would read if I were you. (SO SO SO SO GOOD!)❞ ~SkeloCookie.

❝TBGBB is a well-written story that leaves you at the edge of your seat--crying, laughing, swearing, fangirling and gasping for air! Approach with caution because Alina Hush is ready to kick butt...
Ladies and gentlemen; the bad girls bad boy by Wattpad extraordinaire-- -moonlust.❞ ~infinitLaughtr.

❝It's already sucked me right in! Good job on writing it, it's soooo good already!! ~@laciegordy.❞

❝She's one tough girl! I'm hooked!❞~helxngrangxr.

❝I like how casually everything is too, it isn't rushed, and it flows smoothly like how a book should be.❞~AngelTheory.

❝I love this already. Alina is goals, her dry sarcasm is the best, her sense of humour is the reason I live, her pranks and reputation are just.....idek! Everything about this is awesome, I love it!!❞~@bookworm_kenken.

❝The posse seems kind of cliche, but I love the wording of everything. Ad I love how Alina doesn't just drop her bad girl face when some boy comes around (like many authors do...) and I stress stays true to her outer shell. So far, loving it!❞ ~@PoeticFencepost.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

d i s c l a i m e r
This is all work of fiction, guys, so if you have a problem with thoughts, actions, speeches, etc, take it elsewhere. Don't get offended if things that are said are offensive to you because I everyone has their own opinion. Just because my characters say something, doesn't necessarily mean I believe it. I repeat ALL FREAGGIN' IDEAS IN THIS BOOK ARE FICTIONAL.

All places, shops, deaths, and people are made up. If an event that has happened in this book and in real life, that is solely a coincidence. I am not responsible for anything that happens in real life.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

c o p y r i g h t e d
I'll spare you the long message no one reads but this book is copyright. If anyone copies my ideas, plagiarises my work or anything of the sort, I will go ape-shit crazy, find you, tell you off for not being creative and report you to wattpad so they can delete your account.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

n o t e
Okay, I want to start off by saying, I wrote this book when I was twelve, I'm still trying to figure the world out and I don't know how things work just yet. I'm sorry if some ideas in this book seem unrealistic or if it has "stereotypes," as I've been told, but, I don't think it could hurt to have a cliché, odd, realistic and fantasised teen fic book, could it?

Please don't hate on me, my characters or my book. I'm not that sensitive, and I probably won't take things to heart depending on the message, but please, keep your sour opinions to yourself. I accept constructive criticism, I don't tolerate hate. And I especially don't tolerate being called a "mother fucking bitch." As people say, if you don't have something nice to say, just, don't say it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

h e a d e r
Some of the idea's in this book are so unrealistic, but, please bear with me; I had no idea that, no spoilers, cops would be the better solution. I hope the backstory, that you have to pay attention to, helps make this idea a little more realistic for you. Enjoy! Don't forget to vote, comment and follow my profile so you can have updates on this story!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬