"What?"

"What do you need to buy, silly?" I stared at him in surprise before breaking into a grin and leading Taeil around the supermarket with me. He helped me get things from the shelves that I was normally unable to reach and pushed around the heavy cart without complaint.

"Taeil, you're so tall!" I exclaimed with wide eyes as we walked up to the checkout counter and joined a line.

"Nah, I'm actually the shortest member of Block B. I'm also one of the shortest males in the industry," he chuckled bashfully, his cheeks tinged red. I giggled softly as we proceeded through the line and finally reached the counter.

"Wow, what a good-looking couple!" the Harabogee at the counter exclaimed, looking at Taeil and I. We were the last customers in the supermarket, so it wasn't as awkward as it could have been. "You're such a pretty young girl, you remind me of my daughter."

"Thank you so much," I said with a smile, bowing to him with a blush.

"If my wife was here, she would have praised you both! You take good care of her boy. She's a sweet girl and you're a lucky boy," he chuckled lightly as he scanned all of our food.

"Uh, well she's not really my girlfriend," Taeil stated awkwardly. "We're just friends."

He leaned in to him and teasingly whispered, "Then you'd better catch her for yourself before someone else takes her!" Taeil stared at him in surprise and then smiled slightly before thanking the Harabogee and stepping up to pay for the food.

"Ah, Taeil-ah, you don't need to pay for the groceries. It's my food so I'll pay for it," I murmured awkwardly, pulling out my credit card. He waved it off with a smile and ruffled my hair before paying for everything himself.

"He's a good gentleman. You should scoop him up for yourself before it's too late," the Harabogee laughed as I blushed and loaded the cart. "He's so handsome too, so you should move fast!"

"Dohyun, don't speak to the poor kids like that!" a Harmonee scolded, whacking him lightly on the head.

"Misong, doesn't she look like Suji?" he whispered to her with a smile. "She's such a pretty girl. Anyway, goodnight you both! I hope you eat well today!"

"Thank you Harabogee! Bye Harmonee!" Taeil and I said together, smiling as we walked out, our arms full of groceries. They waved at us with bright smiles and I felt myself sigh as Taeil unlocked his car.

"Hyorin?" I looked at Taeil as he got into the car and sighed. "That was pretty awkward, huh?"

"I think it was cute," I chuckled with a smile. "They were a sweet old couple." He nodded in agreement as he started the car and turned into the main street. It was already nearing nine o'clock and the streets were emptying ever so slightly. Seoul nightlife was starting and I saw the gangs of smokers and fighters taking up their posts on the corners of intersections, drinking and talking with huge grins.

Taeil was quiet as he drove, his hands tightening ever so slightly on the steering wheel. His knuckles were turning white as he tensed up and I slowly reached over and rested a hand on top of his. "Ah, sorry! I must have getting a bit nervous about driving at night!" he exclaimed nervously. "I can't see that well at night, so I must have been unconsciously stressing." I chuckled and sighed as he pulled up in front of my apartment building. "Come on, I'll help you take everything inside."

"Thank you Taeil," I said with a grateful bow. He waved off my gratitude with an awkward smile. I opened the trunk and grabbed several of the bags before whirling around and crashing into Taeil.

"Woah Hyorin!" he laughed good-naturedly, steadying me with a smile. "Be careful." I nodded awkwardly before walking to the entrance to the building. Taeil locked the car and then joined me with a grin, shivering in the cold. I opened the door and then kicked off a bit before scrambling inside quickly. Taeil chuckled and followed my up to my floor before kicking the snow off of his boots and waiting expectantly for me to open the door.