I focus on the driving instead of my companions around me. Once we get out of the S.H.I.E.L.D. compound I am more relaxed and even begin to get excited to spend the day with my friends.

"Anybody want to listen to music?"

"Eh...not right now." Henry mutters.

I look in the rearview mirror and I see that Azari seems a little down.

"Why are you guys so quiet? Are James and I the only ones excited to be here?"

James looks a little surprised. You sir are excited even if you try to pretend not to be....You can't just start hiding it now! The park is just about ten minutes away.

"I'm just a bit tired."

Sureeee you are.....Maybe he just misses his parents....or even Wakanda... I decide to cope with the silence rather than jabber and fill the car with unwanted conversation. I can see the park in the distance. There are all kind of red, white, and blue tents set up on the grounds and I can't even imagine how many flags are waving in the air. I roll down a window and get a whiff of the delicious smell of hot dogs and hamburgers roasting on a grill. My mouth waters when I think of the delicious food just waiting to be devoured.

"I didn't realize I was hungry."

Apparently I'm not the only one to catch a whiff of the delectable smells coming from the outdoors. Azari and I think similarly when it comes to food. The hot humid air races through the car and I mentally groan when I think about how hot it will be in the full sunlight. The good news is that it should be dark in a couple hours. The night brings cooler temperatures... I'm not a huge fan of sunlight. I'll take the cold, rain, and fog any day over scorching heat. The only exception is when I'm at the beach. I want as much light as possible so I can get a tan. I think next time we have a day off...WE SHOULD GO TO THE BEACH....

I park my car and turn the engine off. After unbuckling I push my door open and step outside onto the brick. The S.H.I.E.L.D. base that we live at is just a few minutes away from a quaint little town that still has red brick road for effect. I can visually see the heat radiating off the ground and a groan escapes my lips as I feel myself baking in the sun.

Francis and Torrun walk towards us and we all congregate on the sidewalk.

"It's really hot. Why is Florida so hot?" Francis exclaims.

"Well.....it's because-"

We all give Henry a glance. We don't want a lecture right now. He closes his mouth and then scoffs.

"You did ask!" He tries to defend himself.

We are like a bunch of siblings....Always arguing and being sassy and sarcastic....I love it.... After my mom and dad died the closest thing I had to family was Uncle Peter*, but He didn't visit me very often when I was in S.H.I.E.L.D. custody. I suppose I should try to get close to him again, but maybe he wouldn't want to see me. Some choice words fell out my mouth the last time I saw him.... Such sad thoughts as those should not be on such a day as this.

We all look so...normal. The guys all have on shorts and some form of t-shirt with sunglasses. Torrun and I have casual attire on. No one would suspect that we are the superheroes that cover the magazines and newspapers. Except for James....he is the only one of our team that doesn't wear some form of mask or head gear in combat. If he wasn't wearing sunglasses and a hat I think almost every fangirl in the radius of a mile would come running. His red hair is quite recognizable.... Frankly I had even wondered if he was going to wear his Captain America costume today.