the cigarette smoke in your eyes

(Louise's POV): I dressed a floral top and a white skirt. I pinned my hair in a ponytail and put on a white heel.

"Is that all for Lennon?" George asked watching me put on my pink gloss.

"Why? Are you jealous?" I teased raising an eyebrow.

"No! No.." he said "It's just.. I.."

I laughed "I'm joking, dummy". We went downstairs "Do you wanna come?" I asked.

"Maybe next time" he said.

"Okay" I said.

I walked down the road to the school and George to the opposite direction.

Before walking into the room 61 I smoothed out my skirt and adjusted my hair.

"Sorry, I'm late" I said as I walked into the classroom.

"It's okay, love" John replied. He was sitting on a chair, feet up, a cig between his lips. He smiled when he saw me "You look stunning today" he said blowing the smoke out of his nose.

"Take your bloody feet off the table, you're not home" I said annoyed smacking his thigh and sitting on a chair next to him.

"Okay ma'am" he said laughing and putting his feet down. He took another drag of his cigarette.

"And could you please do not smoke in here?" I asked.

"Nope" he blew the smoke towards me.

I started coughing.

He laughed. "Very funny"

I coughed harder.

"Okay, okay" he said laughing and flick his cig onto the floor, I stomped it out with my heel.

"Thank you" I said.

"Anything for you love"

I smiled.

"And now what? Physics?"

"Yeah, physics"

And the class started.

I tried my best to teach him and he finally made some progress. He smiled satisfied when he understood what inertia is.

About one or two hours later I finished the class.