Chapter O N E

Wings of Fire : Truth Or Dare?

Chapter one with Tsunami,Riptide,Sunny,Starflight, and Fatespeaker.

"Wait? What are we doing?" Starflight asked Tsunami.

"It's this really weird game scavengers use to play." Tsunami said.

"It sounds mean." Sunny said.

"I'm in." Fatespeaker said, shooting a look at the cheerful gold dragon.

"Ok, lets start." Tsunami said as they all sat down in a circle. "Riptide, you can go first."

"Um. Ok." He said, and thought for a while. "Sunny, truth or dare."

"Truth." She said.

"What's the best and worst things about the other dragonets?" Riptide asked.

"Um..." Sunny said. "Tsunami, you are awesome and all, but your supper bossy and you think i'm like Blaze. But then again, you're like my sister." Tsunami frowned. "Starflight is supper smart, but he is a little," Sunny made the signal for crazy with her talons. "About me. It get's kinda disturbing. Plus it's weird knowing I HAD a stalker." She whispered the last few parts. "Glory is really sarcastic and snide, but she is like my sister. And she can be really nice at times." Sunny said. "Um. Clay is really nice, and is like a big brother. He did kind of save Starflight and my life, and he was like, the only one who wasn't furious, WORRIED, but not mad, when I was in the dessert. Starflight, you don't count because you were passed out almost the whole time. Um..." Sunny said, thinking. "I can't really think of a downside."

"SERIOUSLY!" Tsunami cried. "YOU CAN THINK ABOUT THE REST OF ARE FLAWS BUT NOT HIS?!"

"Um." Starflight said. "I can hardly think of anything to. I mean the only thing I could think of was, he's not exactly the brightest dragon in the world, and he loves Peril. Who, by the way, is INSANE!"

"She's not so bad when you actually get to know her." Sunny said. "Also he did risk his life for Glory, save Starflight, then both of us."

"Next then." Tsunami said, wanting to point out Sunny didn't include her name. "Sunny, you can go."

"Um..." Sunny said. "Truth or dare?"

"DARE!" Tsunami said.

"Ok. Ummmmm." Sunny said, thinking. "I dare you to kiss Riptide?"

"To easy." Tsunami said, grabbing Riptide's face in her talons, and pushed her snout against his. Moments later she let go.

"Like I said." She said. "To easy." Riptide had a startled expression on his face, and looked like he could actually blush. Fatespeaker laughed.

"I'm next right?!" She asked when she recovered. Tsunami nodded.

"Sunny, truth or dare?"

"Uh. Truth." Sunny replied.

"If you could fall in love with someone else, OTHER THAN STARFLIGHT, who would it be?" Fatespeaker asked.

"Um. I don't know." Sunny said.

"What about that Smolder fellow?" Tsunami asked.

"HE'S ALMOST 28!" Sunny cried.

"Oh."

"Truth or dare?" Starflight asked Tsunami.

"Duh, dare!" Tsunami said, rolling her eyes at him. "Please make this hard."

"Ok." Starflight said. "I dare you to sit threw the whole How To Train Your Dragon movie."

"PFFT! That's sooooo easy! Fine." Tsunami said.