Outcast

And I think this one thing is true...

Some of us never get to have a fairy tale ending. Our lives are nothing more then lives. We live and breath each day, Only living, On and on until the end.
They tell us it gets better, that one day we'll find our "other half" our "soul mate" or whatever. But its all a lie. They don't know. We don't know.
We are the ones. The ones that just aren't good enough, pretty enough, strong enough, thin enough, fat enough.  WE ARNT ENOUGH.

We are the ones cast aside by society because we don't fit in. We're to weird, to ugly, to fat, to skinny, even to kind. We're to "US"... And we get used to it. Because that's the way it is and has always been and we don't expect it to change now. That's the way it was always planned to turn out. Past, present, and future. For the rest of time.

And I think for us, we were chosen to be so. For some God awful  reason we were picked to be the losers of the race. To never fall in love, never be happy, never accomplish our dreams.
We were unwillingly chosen to carry the burden of all the awful things in this world that other people don't get the pleaser to experience. And it sucks. I know it does. It sucks To know that your not important. To know that you'll never do anything remarkable in this life. To know that there is no prince charming waiting out there for you.
How are we supposed to live with that? How are we supposed to go on each day, knowing all this to be true, and be happy?  Maybe its impossible. Maybe we live our miserable lives and thats it. And the world goes on without us. We are simply nothing more than a thing for people to stare at and judge. We are a sign on the side of the road that gives out a warning for all to stay away. We are incomplete, hopeless, and in capable of living.  That's who we are. And I guess it will never change...