Alpha Knight

I went upstairs to my room for a breather. Marrying me off? I cant believe it. I'm not some thing that you need to get rid of. I mean honestly, sure all my brothers found their mates super young but that's not really my problem. If anyone of us should be a concern its Ryan. I mean he's older than me and my parents don't know he found his mate. As far as they know he could be mateless too. Besides, its not like I'm in any rush. I'm still young. Ive heard of wolves that didnt find their mates till there late twenties. Its not like I'm just some freak without a mate. My mother just makes me so mad.

I took a deep breath and decided I should probably return to the party, I mean people were still arriving and it would be rude if the oh so powerful Alphas wonderful daughter wasn't there. Hmmph. I made my way downstairs and back into the party. My mother was still over talking to that man she wants me to marry. Ugh. I decided that the only way to get my mind off this was to get drunk naturally. No one was really paying attention to me anyways. I slipped off into the kitchen and poured myself some rum. I figured why should I start light, the sooner I can forget the better.

Several drinks in and I was gone. I decided to go in and give my mother a piece of my mind. I reentered the main space where everyone was and everyone went silent. "Whats the big deal" I slurred to the person next to me.

"Uh, Alpha Marcus Knight just arrived and he is convinced his mate is here. He's been checking every girl here mate or not." The person explained in a hushed tone.

"Oh," I whisper slurred back. I pointed to a gorgeous man walking towards us with authority. "Is that him?" I asked louder, "hes so hot." The person next to me nodded with wide eyes. "Wow. He is foine." I said louder yet.

"Am I?" I looked up to see the Alpha standing in front of me amused. I nodded quickly. He was so tall and dreamy. I was a normal height for a girl, 5'5, but he was a giant at least 6ft prolly more. He laughed, "I'm glad my mate thinks so." He said and I beamed up at him before realizing what he said.

"Mate?" I asked confused.

He nodded and cupped my chin so I was looking him in the eye. "Of course little one, did you think I wasn't going to come or something?"

I shrugged and opened my mouth to speak. Unfortunately my method of forgetting backfired and everything spilled out onto the Alphas shoes. He frowned looking down and bent down and picked me up. "Have you been drinking little one?" He asked smoothing my hair. I nodded still feeling queasy. "I think you need to go to bed, okay?" He said. I nodded again leaning my head on his shoulder. "Wheres your room baby girl?" He asked. I pointed to the stairs and he followed my finger and went up and found my room right off.

"Alright little one, time for bed. I'm gonna help you out of your dress. Is that okay?" I moaned in agony and nodded. "Oh my, okay." he gently took off my dress and slipped on a shirt and a pair of sweatpants he found in my dresser. "Alright go to bed now, Ill be here when you wake up."

"Can you lay next to me?" I asked and he nodded crawling into bed. "Goodnight Alpha." I murmered forgetting his name in my drunk haze.

"Goodnight my little princess." I heard him whisper back before I fell asleep.