Itni si baat hain

She could see everyone running here and there just to double check if the arrangements r perfect. She saw her father welcoming the guests and her mother greeting and making them comfortable. She knew that her parents were d happiest people now. And so were her best friends.

Finally the day has arrived, for which everyone has been eagerly waiting. And here was she, sitting in front of the mirror, fully dressed up in bridal attire.... her red lehenga with golden thread work complimenting her fair skin tone and the jewellery adorning her neck and face only added to her beauty. She is in every way, looking breathtaking!!! The dark mehendi on her hands signifies the immense love her to be husband showers on her.

She smiled thinking how her life would change in a few hours from now.....she was soon going to be His. She was soon going to be Mrs. SWARA SANSKAAR MAHESHWARI from Ms. Swara Gadodia. She was all happy thinking about the love of her life....how their friendship over the years has grown into love, how her best friend since years has become the love of her life....how they fought for little things and ended up compromising for each other.........

Sanskaar was her best friend for years now....and she was happy to get him as her life partner, who understands her better than she herself does....she loves his care, his concern, his protectiveness, his possessiveness and above all, his love for her!!!

It all started when they were ten.........

*****flashback*****

It was swara's first day at her new school in Mumbai. She had just moved in, to Mumbai from Kolkata along with her family and she was all excited about her new school and new friends, though she was kind of missing her old friends and old school, but was hoping to find good friends here, little did she know that she would find friends for lifetime, who would be there with her in every mode of her life.

She was walking in the corridor, biting her nails out of nervousness, searching for her classroom, when a boy of her age bumped into her....and she lost her balance and fell down.

Swara got irritated as it was her first day at school and she was kind of embarrassed. She looked up to d boy who was already looking back at her with his deep brown eyes.

"Can't u just see and walk?" asked Swara out of irritation.

She was even more irritated when she didn't get any reply from him. Finally she spoke up when she didn't get any response from him, "Don't u have d manners to say sorry and offer help?"

The boy still didn't respond, instead gave her a angry look and shouted, "Noooo". Before Swara could react and say something else, he ran away.

'How rude?' thought Swara. She ignored him and moved to her class.

Her first day at school didn't go as bad as she had expected. Infact she found herself comfortable in her new surroundings. During the recess time, she noticed a boy sitting all alone in a corner. She observed him for a moment and finally decided to go and talk to him.

She went to him and forwarded her hand,"Hello, I'm Swara."

He looked up at her as if she's an alien...and finally after eyeing her for a moment, forwarded his hand, "I'm LAKSH." And they shook hands.

Laksh gave her a smile, but again became silent. Swara understood that Laksh is little reserved, so she decided to start the conversation.

Swara smiled at him and said, "I'm new here, and I don't know anyone, can we be friends?"

Laksh looked at her for a moment as if he was assessing her before finally speaking up, "Actually I'm new as well, and I think we both can be friends!!"