New addition-{Fixed}

Warning- None...Cuteness, maybe, but none otherwise.
(WOO I'm back in college and trying not to lose my MIND. ENJOY)

————————
The sun was just barely over the horizon.
Both (Name) and Steve were snuggled up together in bed, enjoying one another's company while two wolves and a black cat were sleeping around them. Steve let out a small groan, rubbing his eyes and blinking numerous times before repaying his first action once more. He glanced to the side and gave a small smile.
A quiet huff left his nose before he enveloped (Name)'s warm body into his arms, pulling him closer underneath of the warm blankets loosely draped over the two of them.

A short moment passed before (Name) cracked his eyes open slowly.
Looking to Steve, he gave him a sweet smile.

"G'mornin' baby."
(Name) groggily muttered. This erupted a chuckle from his lover.

"Good morning to you too."
Steve replies, nuzzling his nose into the crook of (Name)'s neck. An idea came to mind which made Steve smirk, biting his lower lip before he planted open mouth kisses to his lover's soft, warm skin.

(Name) let out a soft moan, tilting his neck to allow Steve the freedom to kiss wherever he pleased. The larger of the two wasted little seconds in getting to work leaving very noticeable hickeys, nibbling gently a few times in the process.
(Name) began to squirm underneath of him, letting out more whimpers and gasps while his arms snake around Steve's neck.
Just as he was going to trail the kisses southward a message popped up over the bed.

The words were sweet, simple, and straight to the point. Yet, not providing any clearer vision as to what the words meant.

Player 2 has joined

Both Steve and (Name) were perplexed.

"Player two? I thought you were player two."
Steve thought out loud, turning his confusion towards the (h/c) man beneath him who currently was catching his breath.

"I...thought so...too. Who could it be?"
"I don't know."

Suddenly, a small voice called from outside.

"Helloooooooooooo! Is anyone hoooome?"
The voice sounded like it belonged to a small child, possibly no older than six or seven. The pair quickly got out of bed and dressed themselves before rushing towards the front door. Steve basically ripped it open to reveal a very very very small child.
The child was dressed in a simple pair of black shorts, some matching rain boots, multi colored green shirt, an oversized green jacket and a black necklace with what looked like a small fragment of dynamite on a chain.

Steve and (Name) couldn't shake the fact, however, that a very familiar logo was etched onto the side of his jacket.

"Hi! I'm Ssssimon!"

The boy greeted with an excitable demeanor, holding up a tiny bouquet of red and orange lilies as a gift.
(Name) gasped softly and puckered out his bottom lip.

"Oh he's so cute."
He whispered to Steve under his breath.

"I will admit. For being a creeper, he is rather cute."
Steve began with a small smile, bending down and taking the flowers from the boy.

"So...do you have a place to stay?"
Steve questioned. To which Simon answered by shaking his head rapidly.

"No! I jusssst ssspawned here! The lassst place I went to had these other funnier looking adultss and they kept trying to push over my family with thessse ssharp sticksss."

(Name) and Steve frowned for a short pause before Simon finished.

"And now I'm here!"
He gestured with both hands raised to the sky, smiling wide and giggling sweetly before his stomach growled.

"I'm hungry. Can I pleassse have sssomething to eat?"

"Sure kiddo. Come on in."
Steve chuckled, stepping aside and letting the child waddle into the home before he closed the door behind him.

(Name) went into the designated kitchen and fished through what chests they had.

"What would you like to eat?"

"Pork-chopsss!"

Simon said with a grin as (Name) laughed and nodded.

"Pork-chops coming right up!"

———

Later that evening, after taking Simon on a small tour of the home and letting him get settled, Steve and (Name) were resting on the couch as Simon doodled on some paper.

With a loud yawn, Steve wrapped an arm around (Name) and pulled him in closer before playing a gentle kiss onto his lovers temple.

"Looks like we might have some use for that empty room, huh?"

"Guess so."

(Name) replied with a smile, looking to Steve before giving him a gentle peck on the lips.