THALIA

We searched everywhere next day but I guess he went away. We even sent a search party and backup team if we encounter his team mates.

Yes, James ran away. Left the camp overnight.

Every God, demigod, wolves and hunters went on alert mode but nothing changed. We still cannot find them or James.

Where do they hide?

This was all one year ago but now nobody says a thing about them.

" Where is my girl roaming?" Nico wisphered in my ears.
I jumped a bit, how can you match stealthiness of child of a Hades!

" Nowhere, just usual." I blushed a bit.

" Where are they? I have a lot to do in bunker." Leo shouted in frustration.

We all were sitting in the Throne room waiting for the gods to show up for equinox meeting.

Equinox meeting in which all the camp counselors sit as representative of their parents at the Throne under their parents Throne.

We discuss important stuffs going on.

And I guess like last time, this time also Percy and his hunt will take all the limelight.

One by one all the gods came.

I was sitting by Lady Artemis Throne.

Yes I am still in hunt and with Nico too.

Artemis thinks Nico will ditch me like all men do and then I will become a proper hunter again.

Yeah proper hunter, I am not immortal now, because I broke the vow my immortality went.

But Artemis said later I will get when Nico will leave me, she dreams this.

" Let's begin today's meeting. " Zeus thundered. Jason was sitting by father's Throne and kept staring at Piper.

Athena stood " We still don't have clue on Percy's army."

" Artemis? " Father looked at my half sister.

" Yes! We never encountered them." Artemis said.

" We searched everywhere. But it's like they vanished from the earth." I added.

Slowly door of Throne opened.

Rachel was walking in, slowly.

But it was way slow and then I noticed her green eyes.

But Apollo was faster he jumped from the Throne, followed by Will.

Rachel kept walking until she reached Harry.

She spilled the lines that made the whole Throne room tense.

Lost heroes must come to aid.
Battle the enemy never faced .
Son of Poseidon must return the call.
Revenge must be taken before chaos fall.

She went unconscious.
Will caught her and took her away.
Another prophecy but it's for Harry.

Why is always Annabeth's boyfriend who get all the bad side of Oracle?