Redo

Chapter 1

IS IT TRUE THAT IM A BAD BITCH? BITCH I EAT MY RICE CABBAGE-

I grabbed my phone off of my night stand, I hate my phone now. Waking up for school is like the devil knocking at your door and telling you it's time for hell.

I slowly got out of my bed and stretched out my stiff muscles. I gathered my toiletries and headed to the bathroom that was connected to my room.

I turned on the shower and waited for the water to get hot enough so I can get in. When it finally was I hopped in and scrubbed my body with my Rose body wash.

When I got out u went to the sink and wiped the fog off of the mirror so I can see myself, I looked at the girl looking back at me. She was a tired as hell.

I snapped out of my boasting session and brushed my teeth, I smiled in the mirror once I rinsed.

I walked to my walk in closet and looked at the many clothes on the hangers and shoes on the shelves. I picked out my outfit 10 minutes later.

 I picked out my outfit 10 minutes later

Outfit

I know it's not 10 minutes worthy but it's my time worthy.

I walked downstairs and waited for Melissa (our maid) to finish making me my breakfast. When she was done, I ate like a pig, HER FOOD IS SO GOOD.
"Honey you better stop eating like that, you're gonna get a tummy ache" she scolded, I just smile and mouthful of food in my mouth and playfully roll my eyes, she's so caring.

I finish my food and grabbed my phone, and extra hair ties before heading for the door. "BYE MEL, SEE YOU LATER" I yell over my shoulder "BYE SWEETY, HAVE A GOOD DAY" she yells back.

I walk outside and get inside the car that picks me up for school. "Goodmorning Giselle" Charles, my driver greeted "morning Charlie" I called him by the nickname I gave him. He nods and starts the car.

We arrive at the school that I run and I hop out after saying goodbye to Charlie.

When I walked up to the school I heard comments, ones I like mostly but there's always that one hated bitch. "Ew that bitch is always walking around like she runs something, she's just another whore" says the biggest hoe of all, Marissa Mitchell. She is always says things but do I care? Nah.

"Bitch don't do it, because you a hypocrite, you spread your legs for anything with a dick so don't at me" I say and walk away swaying my hips like the bad bitch I am.

As I'm walking I see Carter D'angelo. The boy I have the most hatred for, well second most, no one is gonna top Marissa.

I walk up to him and and push him so hard that he fell into one of his nerd friends and they fell with him. I just laughed and walked away while I felt Carter shooting daggers at my back. I'm sure we have the same amount of hatred for each other.

I continue to walk to my locker and see a cute boy walk passed 'well damn' sexy chocolate right there. I go up to him "hey there" he looks taken back and just stares "are you gonna say something or do I have to punch you in the stomach" I asked annoyed "I'm sorry you're just, I never thought you would talk to me" he says confidently, I just smirk "well we should talk some more, here's my number, call me" I walk away swaying my hips again knowing that he's watching.

Well he's probably gonna be the only reason I go to school now, besides torturing Carter. That's always gonna be number one.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hi so I started it over and I think I made it better than before, it has more details and that's what I wanted, I hope u like it, vote and comment all u want. If it's any constructive feedback feel free to express your opinion. STAY LIT THO

 STAY LIT THO

Bye