The Last Author's Note

I'm getting straight to the point and saying this story will be discontinued along with all my other stories I was writing. If anyone wants to know the reason continue reading. If you are too angry with me to even listen to my reason (which I don't blame you for) then you can stop reading now.

REASON:

Now let's get started with my explanation for being gone so long and not posting. When I first started Wattpad I was around 13-14. I only had a small job, I was homeschooled, and my motivation for writing was WAY up like my energy levels. Nowadays I am almost 20, I am working two jobs that take up most of my life, and I've been struggling with my writing motivation for the past 3-4 years. The two jobs are the most time consuming for me, but the bigger problem is the lack of will to write. This has been an ongoing problem for awhile and I don't think it'll be fixed anytime soon. I did try several times to get more chapters out but each time I did I could never finish the chapter. I couldn't write down the correct words to express how I wanted the story to continue. All I saw was a shitty excuse for a chapter and I didn't think you deserved that. After awhile whenever I thought about writing I just brushed it off.

I thought I would never be one of those people who discontinue their stories but sadly I am. I hate that I'm letting you guys down. I figured I should let you guys go then give you false hope that there will be a next chapter though.

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:

Just because I wasn't able to write my story ideas down doesn't mean I didn't think of what would happen next. I still remember where I was going with this story and what direction I was taking it. I am just not able to put my thoughts into the right words. However, if anyone wants to know where I was taking this story, I will be happy to PM you and talk to you. I will personally tell you what I was going to do next.

Also, I am still keeping these stories on wattpad for those that want to come back and re-read. I am not deleting my account.

FINAL MESSAGE:
(This message will be different for every story that's getting discontinued)

Dear Kiyoko, you had one of my favorite superpower abilities. Your entire character was that "cool quiet" type that I loved when I was younger. You were someone who needed to be taught how to live life like a child instead of an assassin. Whenever I'm older and go back to re-read my old stories you will be the first I read.

Thank you to everyone who followed my stories and waited with the greatest patience.

Sincerely,

Zara