Kellie 3

"I do." I say

Do you Christopher Kennedy take Kellie St. Peters to he your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." Christopher says

"I pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

Christopher leans in to kiss me,

The room erupts in claps.

He pulls back and smiles I look up at him, both of us smile at the same time. We turn back and walk back down the aisle, my mother beams from ear to ear, my dad smiles with his wife(Jessica) and my kids are bouncing with excitement.

-at the reception-

"Kellie!!!" Lil runs up to me "Your married!! Kellie Kennedy, not the last name I thought it would be. But anyways, YAY!!!!"

"Thanks Lil," I smile "So will I get to meet this unknown plus one of yours?"

"Well, okay. I'll tell you. I've kinda been seeing this guy for about 5 months...."

"and I've not known!!!" I butt in

"I've dropped hints. Anyway his name is Drew, and he is the principal at NYC Dramatic Arts & Dance Academy.

"Amazing, Lil I'm do happy!"

"Kellie," Ashlee walks up

"Oh, Lil I've forgotten to introduce you this is Ashlee my Mother-In-Law."

"Hi, Ashlee. Kellie, I'm going to get back to Drew."

"Okay, talk more later?"

"Absoluty."

Lil walks off and Ashlee turns back to me. She's actually pretty cool, I'm 24 and she only 48 and Christopher's 26.

"Kellie!!" she squeals and I mean squeal "I'm so excited! It's official your my daughter!! I've always wanted a daughter!!"

"Yea it's pretty exciting, and I'm really glad that Christopher treats Lily, Cohen, and Ryder just like his own."

"Yea, after his first date with you he talked all about them,"

"Really?"

"Yea, apparently he came into my husbands class at the University and talked all about you and the kids."

"Wow, he was into me even after just being together for an hour?"

"Yes, you were like his shining star."

"Attention, ladies and Gents, it's time for the first dance of Mr. and Mrs. Christopher Kennedy." the announcer says

"Oh, eeak!! First dance! Super exciting!!" Ashlee walks off, probably to find a video camera.

I make my way to the center area that has been cleared off for the dance floor.

"You look stunning," Christopher says "I am the luckiest man on this planet."

"And I the the luckiest gal."

-JUST THE WAY YOU ARE starts to play-

Right away Christopher scoops me up and we start dancing. Neither of us can resist the little song game we play.

"When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change." Christopher says

"Cause your amazing, just the way you are." I say

"And when you smile," Christopher dips me back

"the whole world stops and stares for a while." Christopher spins me

"Jus the way you are."

We both stop and smile, I lean in and rest my head on his shoulder. We continue to slow dance for the rest of the song.

Somehow I can't shake the feeling of eyes Beating onto me.

------------

SURPRISE!! :)

What did it guys think?

Also, please answer this. My iPods (4g) power button is jammed. Is there any way I can fix it? I don't live near an apple store.