Chapter 1

Publishing date: 6.8.2016

Before y'all start reading the story please know that if you copy my idea you're getting immediately reported to the wattpad community :) be original.

Unedited chapter. Excuse my grammatical/orthography mistakes.

Selena's POV

I woke up to a so-called normal morning and saw myself on the floor. I panicked, but no, there's no need to, because I saw Meghan -My Best Friend-  Laying next to me. I remembered that we had a sleepover last night. Popcorn was all around the room.

It's definitely not a normal mornin'.

Our sleepovers are usually full of fun; We cook some pancakes; Meghan loves Pancakes especially those with strawberry and chocolate all around. We watch a drama/horror movie to make the night better - if u know what I mean - and we eat popcorn for sure. A LOT OF POPCORN THO. We end up crying or scared and we fall asleep.

I unlocked my phone to check the hour. And oh HolyShit, it's 7:30 am and our school's periods starts at 7:30 am.

"MEGHAN ELIZABETH TRAINOR WAKE UP IT'S 7:30, WE ARE GONNA BE LATE." I shouted while shaking her. "WAIT WE ARE ALREADY LATE."

"Ughhhhhhhh lemme sleeeeeeeep." She said lazily.

"Seriously tho you are the queen of sass and laziness." I acclaimed. "Move, we are late."

"Tell the teacher I'm sick and I have a diarrhea because of a big virus called Salmonella, he'll understand." She moaned. "Now lemme sleep."

"Meghan seriously salmonella? If he sees you tomorrow he will know you were lying." She nodded.

"Well this makes a week of absence for me." She laughed still asleep like she was drunk.

I stood up and ignored her. But then I said. "I will try to find out another reason why you are absent, on the road. And tomorrow you will come. Ok? Ok."

"No tell-" I interrupted

"I'm going to wear my nicest clothes, since you aren't coming." I winked. "And go to school. Bye queen of sass." I waved at her and she smiled then fell asleep one again.

I walked to school because it was only few steps away from Meghan's house. As I arrived I saw the guardian; he was about to close the door. I ran towards him and shouted. "Hey guardian! Sorry I'm late, please lemme enter the place."

"Oh okay, you are welcome, Have a nice day." He said with a smile.

"You too gentleman. Bye" I waved at him sweetly.

There were nobody left in the corridors. All of the students were in their class. Will the teacher punish me for being late? Well it's not the first time.

I knocked the door then entered the biology class shyly.

All the students in the class waved at me and welcomed me warmly. I'm popular lol.

"Why are you late Miss Gomez?" Asked the Teacher. Soon the students started talking and making some noise. "Please, stay quiet students." He ordered.

"I'm so sorry Mr. I hope you will accept my apologies but I woke up late because my alarm haven't rang." I spoke.

"Oh this is a classic." He said rolling his eyes.

"Mr. You know I never lie because if you .. lie then lie... then lie ... Umm.. your pants will get burn somehow. It's the truth." I tried to quote.

"I know Miss Gomez you are too sweet to lie now please go to your place and sit down."

"Thank You."

I was sitting next to one of my favorite friends. It's Taylor Swift. She's so sweet to me. I love her.

She's my second best friend besides Meghan. She's got a long list of ex-lovers. Duh she was a tall hot blondie with stunning blue eyes. How can anyone resist to her?

"Hello." I greeted her.

"Oh Hi bae, where's Meghan?" She whispered.

Then as soon as Taylor asked me her question the Teacher noticed Meghan's absence.

"Does anyone know where is Meghan Trainor?" He asked with a high voice.

"I'm sure Selena knows." Answered Harry as he pointed at me.

Harry Styles was a handsome man with sexy hair and a hot body. He takes everyone's attention but not mine.

"Yes I do know mister." Oh My God I forgot to prepare a reason for her absence. "She's sick."
I lied. What a bad answer and excuse.

"Another classic." He rolled his eyes AGAIN.

"Mr. I never lie. Even if these were classics. I'm telling you the truth. Because when you lie, lie and lie, your pants will be on fire." I admitted.

The class laughed, I don't know why, maybe because it was the second time I had the same conversation with the teacher. It's not my fault, this teacher cannot be persuaded easily.

"Oh I see." He said. "Now let's continue the exercises on page 66."

I started looking at my class friends as I noticed someone new. I knew we had some hotties in our class but this boy is completely on a different level of hotness.

"Taylor who is this guy on the left corner ?" I whispered. "And why have I never noticed him?"

"Oh! The blond guy?" Taylor Whispered Back.

"Yes."

"Oh it's just Niall. He just arrived to our school. It's his first day here. He presented himself when you weren't here. When you were still at home."

"Oh okay. Thank You sweetie." I replied

Okay I'm burning because of his hotness. My pants are hot I think they're on fire. This is what happens when you lie.

Okay okay okay okay he's completely on another level of hotness. I'm in love.

A/N: Hii guys,, I hope you'll like my new story. I'm trying my best to make it good.
What do you think will happen next?

Remember vote, comment and share <3