Ch.4

"I'll take the odd floors you take the even ones" Pepper said as they took the elevator up to the first floor for the tower.

"Fine but be carful" Tony said as Pepper got off and Tony went up. Jarvis was temporally programmed into the tower before the attack with Loki, but was take out when Tony and Pepper left New York and has yet to be installed in the tower again.

The first floor wasn't as damaged as the top floor, but Pepper was carful not to fall or trip on anything because she didn't no what the mob of people could have done to the place.

"Bruce?" Pepper called as she carful and quietly walked down the white tile and wall floor. The first floor is used as a reception office kind of things, so people who want to meet Tony can make an appointment and people who enter the tower and can be ID, and Jarvis can scan for any weapon beer they get to the second floor. Even though Pepper was rushing herself to find Bruce she still made sure to try and not be seen by the growing mob.

Once Pepper found her way back to the elevator she concluded that Bruce wasn't on the first floor, then again who would want to stay on the first floor when people are creating a mob right outside the front doors?

Just as Pepper was about to get onto the elevator a brick went flying past her making her jump and turn around to see people smashing the glass to get into the tower.

"Get in Ms.Potts, I'll lock any entrances to the second floor once you get to it" Jarvis said as Pepper stumbled back into the elevator as rocks flow past her.

"What the hell is going on?!" Pepper yelled once the elevators doors closed and it started to move. The doors closed pretty fast because Jarvis took control.

"Are you alright Ms.Potts?" Jarvis asked as Pepper ran a hand threw her hair.

"Yes I'm fine, thank you Jarvis. I thought you weren't hocked up to the tower yet?" Pepper asked as she took a breath.

"Ms.Stark programmed me into the tower just a few minutes ago, but I need a little bit more time to completely program myself into the tower. Mr.Stark has also wanted me to inform you he along with Mr.Banner is waiting for you on the loft floor." Jarvis said as the elevator took Pepper up to the loft floor. its almost the highest part of the tower but theirs also two floors above it.

"Don't worry Ms.Potts, the mob of people cannot enter now that everything is on lock down" Jarvis said as the elevate door opened and Pepper walked out of it.

"Thank you Jarvis" Pepper said as she breath out a sigh of relief when she saw Tony and Bruce talking by the mini bar.

"Pepper" Tony said with a smile as he walked up to her.
"I found him on the second floor looking out the window" Tony said as he pointed to Bruce who awkwardly waved at Pepper.

"Hi Bruce. Tony call someone, anyone! call Rhodey to get someone to deal with the mob of people who just stormed the first floor of the castle!" Pepper said as Tony took her hand and lead her to one of the bar stools.

"Breath pep, breath. Before we get the mob disbanded we need to find Steve" Tony said as he pored Pepper a shot of vodka, and when she downed it he placed the bottle in front of her.

"Are you looking for Steve?" Bruce asked as he walked over to Pepper and Tony.

"Yep, have you gotten word from cap yet? or better yet have you seen him?" Tony asked as he pored himself a cup of tequila.

"No, I've tried to go visit him and see how he's doing but this started to happen" Bruce's said as he walked over to the loft glass door that had a huge whole in it and carefully stepped over the glass.
"Follow me you two" Bruce said once he saw that Pepper and Tony where making no effort to move.

"Alright" Tony and Pepper mumbled as they got up and made their way to where Bruce was going.

"I tired to leave 3 weeks ago but they started a mob and I was afraid of the other guy coming out if they threw something at me....so I hid in here" Bruce said as Pepper downed another shot.

"Why didn't you call? You've been lock up in this huge metal death trap for 3 weeks?" Pepper said as she closed her eyes and ran a hand threw her hair.

"Hay! this is still my baby!" Tony said with hurt in his voice as he looked at pepper.
"And how could you call it a castle one minute and a death trap the next?" tony mumbled to himself as pepper shit him a glare

"zip it" Pepper said as she gave Tony a look then looked back at Bruce for any answer.

"They cut the power" Bruce sad with a shrug as Pepper looked at Tony

"Sue me for not fixing the power supply when I was highly traumatized by almost dying in a wormhole!" Tony said as tried to take a drink but Pepper took the bottle from him, the last thing she wanted to deal with is a drunk Tony that won't listen to her.

"What ever Tony" Pepper huffed as Bruce let a chuckle slip past his mouth, its been a while since he was able to take to another living person and it felt good to be around people again.

"So should one of us go and see if cap is alright?" Tony asked as the elevator beeped and Rhodey walked in.

"You found him" Rhodey said as he saw Bruce.