20

"Dude wake up. You're getting a call."

Calum groaned as he slightly stirred on the couch, stretching out his arms," why don't you answer it?"

"I don't know the number," he shrugged, as Calum stood up and gasped.

He quickly cleared his throat and answered," Hello?"

"Hello, may I speak to Calum Hood?" The person on the other line spoke.

"This is he."

"Well Mr.Hood! You got the job!" The other person on the line spoke happily.

"What really? Oh my.. Thank you so much!" Calum smiled, running a hand over his face.

"If you can come in on Friday that would be wonderful so we can discuss shifts and such."

"Yes of course, again thank you," Calum hung up and threw his arms around Michael," Guess who's gonna be working at Hot Topic!"

"By the excitement in your voice, I'm guessing you?" Michael laughed, patting his friend on the back.

"Have you gotten a call yet too?" Calum asked curiously.

"Yeah, like thirty minutes before yours. I guess we're gonna stay being co workers huh?" Michael chuckled, running a hand through his hair.

"You know it, hey, wanna come with me to pick up Aspyn?" Calum said, rubbing the sleep from his eyes as he got up and grabbed the keys from the coffee table.

"Sure I'll go," Michael shrugged, grabbing a sweater and putting it on as they exited the building and got into the car, driving to Avia's house.

"SOMETHING TAKES A PART OF ME!"

"YOU AND I WERE MEANT TO BEEE!"

"A CHEAP FÜCK FOR ME TO LAAAAY!"

Calum and Michael jammed out to the radio as they blasted Freak On A Leash.

Calum parked the car in front of Avia's house and got out, walking over and knocking on the door.

Avia quickly answered the door. Her hair was up in a bun and she was still in her pajamas.

"You know it's noon right?" Calum chuckled, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Shut up, you normally would still be asleep... I'll go get Aspyn ready. Come in if you want," Avia said, motioning Calum to come inside and sit on the couch as she rechecked the bag.

Adan entered the room, looking over at Calum and smiling," Hey dude."

"Hi.." Calum answered with a confused tone in his voice," what are you doing here?"

"I'm spending the night at my girlfriends? What about you?" He laughed, going into the kitchen and serving himself and Calum a glass of water.

"Woah what? Girlfriend? You and Avia? No..." Calum said, trying to gather up all this new information being thrown at him.

"Yeah, I asked her like last week and she had said yes so, here we are," Adan explained, taking the glass over to Calum.

He gladly accepted it and took a sip from it and whispered," you know she's cheating on you right?"

"Avia? No she wouldn't do that," Adan said, sitting down next to him.

"Well I thought we were going to raise a family together but she ran away with my child only to leave her on my doorstep all alone, I didn't think she would do that either, but here we are," Calum stated taking a drink from the glass cup.

Adan stayed staring at Calum not knowing what to say. Calum stayed quiet also, not really wanting to talk about this any longer.

Avia soon came downstairs, Aspyn in one arm and her bag in the other," Here she is!"

Calum immediately got up and grabbed Aspyn, his mood lightening up a little.

"Hi Aspyn, ready to come home to daddy?" Calum smiled, lightly running his hand through the little bit of hair she had.

She smiled, moving around excitedly.

Avia smiled also, handing Calum her bag," She just ate at 10."

Calum nodded," Well uhm it was nice to see you Adan, I'll see you guys soon."

He quickly walked out of the door.

As he loaded Aspyn and her bag into the car, Adan and Avia stayed staring out the window watching him.

"I think he's onto us," Adan said, looking over at Avia.

"I know.. Let's see how much longer we can keep this going.." Avia sighed, watching as Calum took off.

:: :: ::
:: :: ::

You guys don't know what's coming lol (:

Any guesses?

X

- KIDDO5SOS