The Neko Forest

OC by SansyFansy on Undertale Amino
Go check out this beautiful person on Amino!
Also, suicide is barely mentioned in the story but if that's enough to make you upset then don't read it.

The broken hush of the Cherrybloom Forest loomed over the trespasser. Sansy hopped from tree to tree, her ice blue eye faintly glowing behind her long brown hair. The unsuspecting traveler touched the bark of the trees, inspecting the tiny white cat-rabbit mixes.
The cabbits ran away, of course, they're timid creatures. Sansy glared at the traveler and hopped to the next branch, shaking it in the process.
The traveler looks up at the direction of the noise. They have dark green eyes and long red hair. Their long black trench coat spins around their ankles and they grab their straw sun hat, which is trying to run from their head with the wind.
Sansy is taken aback by the traveler's kind look, but immediately becomes alert and doesn't move from her spot.
The traveler decides that there's nothing there and moves along the path. Sansy is more careful with her movements, and jumps across the branches with delicacy, the way her teacher taught her.
Sansy was born to guard the forest. It was the only place left in the entire world that was safe for her kind. The "furless," as they are called in the old books and documents, do not take kindly to their kind or their appearance. But the thing is, there is no one left to guard, the forest has become vacant, all except for Sansy. They were all lost to the sweet slumber of death. She had become depressed and alone, and had even tried to kill herself once, but failed. Only fate can decide the death of a Neko.
She shakes off her thoughts and follows the traveler, who had pulled out a note book to sketch the creatures in the grass. She decides that this is the time to ask nicely for them to leave, just as she always does.
She jumps down from the branches, cherry blossoms spinning around her. "Excuse me." She says in her usual assertive tone. "This forest is property owned by the Nekos, I will have to ask you to leave." The traveler turns to look at Sansy, she pretends to reach for a weapon, attempting to catch them off guard. They give her a warm smile.
"Hi." They say. "I didn't expect to see anyone here."