1

Will Severentine. Former quarterback of our raging homophobic Football team. Dating the hottest cheerleader at Hudson. I know cliché, but yep this heterosexual wasn't even a hetero. I believe he moved to Georgia or something like that after I outed him. Harsh, but I don't regret it one bit.

Let me explain to you how this all started and how Will became my first. First, in the sense of; first victim, first boyfriend, and yes sadly my first time.

August 24th, 2016,
The sun beautifully shined into my bedroom window while hearing the birds chirp with joy awakening me for a brand new day. Yeah no, the sun was clogged by all the droopy clouds giving yet another signal of rain. Not to mention the annoying sound of the garbage truck unloading.

It was back to school day and I sure as hell wasn't excited. I mean what kind of asshole does it take to think out of the blue "Hey, let's just trap kids in a school full of even more assholes." There was no good to it and if I'd have to pick at least one thing I loved about it was that school killed time on the weekdays.

Junior year was important to me believe it or not; two more years and I'd be out of high school. Then again not too excited about this whole college thing. Sure I have a good GPA, I've been part of the Varsity Soccer team since Sophomore year and I have enough credits to practically get into any college but none of me—not even a little part of me was thrilled. Especially for the long train ride there.

Talking about moving vehicles that I want to throw myself in front of, my bus gets here in four or less minutes.

I liked to wait until the clock said 7:57 exactly. It's not that my neighborhood wasn't nice or anything but I lived next door to Will, and I like to avoid him at any cost really.

I get on and see Will in his usual spot but Dave isn't there. Instead he's two seats down from him. Dave's his best friend. Or former best friend. Despite to his stupid choice of friends he was a nice guy and a smart one too. Not to mention I had a tiny crush on him. I hear the door close and the bus driver step on the brakes as hard as she could.

I curve to the side and end up on someone's lap. I turn to my right and
find out who's legs I'm unnecessarily groping onto. And out of all the days, weeks, months, and years. This is the time the antichrist specifically chose for me to die.

Do I even need to explain who's lap I'm sitting on? It's okay, if you're slow I'll tell you. I was sitting on Dave; bet I got you there. Thankfully it wasn't Will's lap but then again Dave's no better. Okay maybe just a little.

He smiles at me and I awkwardly smile back as I disposition myself from his lap.

"I'm just gonna go, uh, sorry." I say trying to explain myself.

"No it's fine. Stay. A little company never hurts anyone, right?"

God he's such an Angel.

"Right."

"So what've you been up to Jax?"

"Nothing really. My summer's been as boring as that shirt you're wearing."

His shirt was actually really nice. All black and a little pocket holder with the word 'whatever' embroidered onto it.

"Ah, there's that hard-hitting sarcasm I was missing all summer."

The bus stopped completely and jolted us forward but Dave put his arm in front of my chest so I wouldn't throttle towards the seat.

"Thanks. Um, well, I don't wanna be late so I'll see you around."

"See you, Jax."

God, I don't remember half the things I said. His smile though. I could remember it in the after life.

School had been eventful just not for me. No surprise there. I wasn't an outcast by the way, I was fairly popular but my friends annoyed the shit out of me but then again are you really supposed to like your highschool friends?

The end of the first day was rolling right around the corner and while the teacher rambled on about how we'll be so very safe and love it here, I counted the people's names I knew.

That's 2.. um Penelope? No Vanessa, yeah it's Vanessa. 3.

The ear-piercing sound of the bell finally came. Highlighting the last thing on my list for today which was Soccer practice then the day was officially over.

I headed to the field and found the coach. He told me to pair up with someone so I just paired up with one of the left overs.

Coach AJ started explaining the rules of the tryouts and how we'd have a partner to kick the ball to blah blah blah all that good stuff.

I started running close to the ball to kick when I hear Coach scream.

"Mauries! Why so late?"

Mauries was trying out for Soccer? Mauries by the way is Dave. Aka Dave Mauries. Aka God.

I forget all about the ball and slip on it tumbling onto the floor.

Dave comes to help me up while my douchebag partner laughs his ass off.

I tell him I'm fine and get up myself.

"Sorry Mauries but there's not even any partners available."

"I'll trade." I mumble under my breath hoping no one hears me.

"Alright, Mauries go with Castillo. Get off my field Jameson." Coach says.

A part of me wants to laugh but I know I'd get sent off the field too so I just give Dave a smirk.

"Dude, what the hell! That's not fair!" Ralphie shouts back.

"Now, Ralphie."

Wow. First time coach uses someone's first name that I've heard of. Ralphie storms off.

"Hey partner." Dave teases.

"Hi, Dave." I say while managing a perfect eyeroll.

After a few goals, some passing and a talk with the coach, we're set.

My dad picks me up after. I was exhausted but I was hella hungry too so we ended up getting some Taco Bell.

I eat about two tacos before I drift off to sleep from tiredness. Looks like the bewildering famed phrase is true, home sweet home indeed.