This Is So Wrong

Paige was like all Twelev year old girls except she wasn't at the mall or shopping she was in bed... Masturbating...
Wasn't the first and defiantly not the last time she was doing it but she was so uncomfortable mainly because it's hard to enjoy pleasing yourself when your best friend is literally the only thing that you're thinking about.

Paige groaned 'Why is this so hard!?' She asked herself in her head, she just wanted Frankie out of her mind, since her hands were down her pants she wasn't just thinking of good times with Frankie she was fantasizing about the taller girl.
"Shit! Just ugh I quit!" She said with a sigh as she wiped her hand off on her sheets.
She then heard her phone go off, she read the notification.

Frankie: Dirk wanted to know if you wanted to go out for pizza

Paige felt a pang of jealousy shoot through her. what was Frankie doing hanging with Dirk?

Paige: Sure meet you in five

It took Paige at least three minutes to respond ,mentally debating whether she should confront the girl about hanging with Dirk or if she should just leave it and respond with what she did... But most importantly why did she feel jealous.

When she walked to Frankie's house and met up with her, she couldn't help but blush when she saw her friend.
"Is there something on my glasses?" Frankie asked with a confused look on her face. Paige realized she was still in the real world and looked away from her friend responding with "N-No, I was just have a lot on my mind"

Frankie nodded and went on her way with Paige.
"So... Since when are you and Dirk hanging out?" Paige asked.
"Well it's not just Dirk, Amelia will be there too, rumor has it they're dating" Frankie said with a grin.
Paige let out a sigh of relief, happy her best friend wasn't possible going to get together with him.
But why was she happy about that!? She wasn't gay right!? Right? She didn't care at this point no one had to know if she was...

"You've been very quite Paige, you feeling okay"
"Just thinkin'"
"About?"
Paige didn't have an excuse so she just said "I dunno"
Frankie smiled and put an arm around her shorter friend.
"Frankie..."
"Yeah Paige?"
"I think I like you..."
"I like you too buddy, that's why we're friends"
"No, Frankie, I think I like like you"
"Oh... Well then that's new..."
"I'm sorry I just... It's okay if you don't want to be friends anymore"
Paige noticed that Frankie never moved her arm.
"You know Paige, I don't wanna be friends anymore"
"Wait what!?"
"I wanna be way more than that"
Frankie stopped her dead in her tracks and grabbed her shoulders... Their lips fused and it didn't feel weird or awkward, it felt right and amazing.
"Hehehehehehehe" Paige giggled. Frankie smiled at the girl and kissed her forehead.
Frankie smiled and laced her fingers with the other girl.
"What do ya say Paige, girlfriends?"
Paige couldn't say a word she just nodded vigorously and off they went to pizza palace which they stuffed their face with deep dish...

Fin

Was this weird? Lol, I just love their chemistry! Even if it's small it's very noticeable so I thought I write this... Btw I'm almost positive Disney is gayer than SpongeBob just sayin'