Prologue

Editded
"Bridget!" My mom called, crying
"Yes?" I replied, worringly. "We need to get to the hospital right now!" My mom said quickly.
"Why?" I asked
"I'll explain in the car." She said, still crying.
                *IN THE CAR*
"So why are we going to the hospital, mom?" I asked her nervously.
"Bridget, I don't know how to tell you this." my mom said. "But we're going to the hospital because your dad got into a car accident on the way to work. He's dead right now. The doctors can't bring him back."
Tears formed in my eyes, threatening to fall at any given moment. "D-d-dad's d-d-dead?!" I asked. Now, at this point,  tears were falling out of my eyes like a hurricane.
"Y-yes." My mom said, stumbling over her words, just like me.
She reached over and twirled my strawberry-blonde hair. She knew how it felt to loose someone so close to you, like one of your parents. Her dad also died when she was young, but due to cancer.
"We have to move." She said
"Where?"I asked
"To Minnesota."
I was still crying, but that little piece of information cheered me up, just a little bit. That's where my idol, Justin Blake lived.
~~~~~
Sorry it's so short but many of you were requesting a Justin Blake fanfiction, so here you go! I love you!!!
~Raylynn💘
230 words