01. first glance

Louis: Where the fuck are you ?

Louis was waiting for a reply to his message, he sent to Zayn. Louis was standing at the front gate of Zayn's building.
He called Zayn again to no avail. He thought about going and ringing his doorbell when the thought of who he might be with .. Never mind.
He was about to text Zayn again when a figure ran past him knocking his phone out of his hand onto the pavement. The girl stopped and put a hand to her face. She bent down, her long wavy hair covering her face. She was wearing shades and pale red lipstick ,Louis noticed. She was is a hurry it seemed so Louis taking his phone from her palm said ,"its okay.. Thank you. " she looked at him for a second before bowing her head and took off running getting into a cab that was waiting.
I can't take my eyes of her.
My god.

It had been some time since he was attracted to somebody on sight. And even surprising that it was a female. Plus she smelled deliriously good. And her style was somewhat eccentric, not the usual girly dresses and all. From what he could recollect she was wearing black jeans, white tee-shirt and a black coat. With boots.
His phone started buzzing.. "Hey.." He answers.
"Come up."
"No. I don't wanna meet your girlfriend."
"I don't have a girlfriend. And please. I had a rough night. Just.. Come over."
"No."
"I promise there is no one over. Its only me."
"No."
"For fucks sake Louis.. I'm beggi-"
"Okay. Let the doorman know." He cuts the call with a mischievous smile on his face.
As he is walking towards the elevator he thinks.. What did he mean by he doesn't have a girlfriend? He met Gigi like three days ago. That boy.. He shakes his head getting into the elevator.
As soon as he rings the doorbell Zyan opens up the door, with a brush in between his teeth.
"Hey man."
"Pink hair? Seriously? Looks like shit, just so that you know."
Zayn rolls his eyes and let's Louis in.
"You okay?" Louis asks once inside.
"Tired. Just. No mood to go out now. Take a seat, dude. I'll be back"
"Where are you going ?"
"Brushing my teeth faggot"
Louis sniggers, knowing that he did not mean it.
Louis removes his trench coat and hangs it on the coat rack and takes a seat on the sofa. Once Zyan comes back he asks, "so.. What happened with Gigi?"
"She broke up last night."
"Umm.. Why?"
Zyan shrugs. "She has some tantrums. Girl shit." Louis nodded not knowing what girl shit was. He had never been with a girl long enough for shit to come up. Girls and him were only attraction. That reminded him, "fuck!"
"What?"
"I was going to call you, when this girl comes rushing out, almost running and knocks my phone onto the pavement. I couldn't get angry, it was so strange. I saw he for like five seconds and fuck man.. I swear she was sooo pretty. Long wavy or curly hair. She had shades on and she was wearing a black coat so I couldn't check out her figure, but man. Those legs. She was so fucking tall. At least six feet, I'm not joking. Does she live here?"
"A six feet tall incredibly pretty chick? Living in my building ? Don't you think I would know that ?"
Louis shrugs.. And takes out his phone, unlocking it.. "So ya.. Gigi. Continue.."
"I was kinda pissed and I wanted to get back to her, so I drank. "
"Never a good idea,mate" Louis chimed.
"I know that.. " zyan snapped, continuing, "So I called over a friend. And like.. You know.."
"You had sex with someone else. Yes I get it. I don't see where the problem is ? Girls know you are nor relationship material."
"Well, this was different. Okay? I know I fucked up. Don't be a prick. Jesus!" Zayn got up and lit a cigarette.

 Jesus!" Zayn got up and lit a cigarette