eight

saturday

it's the buzzing of his phone underneath his pillow that wakes taehyung up from his incredible rapping abilities in his dream realm, and he reaches for it with the hand that isn't trapped under jeongguk's massive weight (a hyperbole, sure, but he swears to whoever's up above that his blood flow should've already been cut off by this point).

he swiped the pad of his thumb across the screen to silence the seemingly never ending marimba, blinks a few times until his vision is no longer blurry around the edges to read over his notifications.

23 new messages from jimin. predictable.

4 missed calls from jimin. this too.

1 missed call from seokjin. why–

8:48pm and that's why, holy shit.

jeongguk is still sleeping like a rock beside him, in a position that seems very familiar in the back of his mind. a deja vu? maybe it was all just a dream? 

so the blonde reaches down to rub at his own stomach and the skin feels sticky under his fingertips, swallows around the lump in his throat and this very distinctive taste is still at the back of his teeth.

the evidence has a blush creeping up his neck, settling high on his cheekbones. 

"jeongguk, wake up", he calls out but doesn't wait for longer than five minutes before pushing at the other's shoulder until he's able to get out from his forced embrace. his arm feels numb, much like his jaw. god dammit.

taehyung gets up from the bed feeling gross to the core, glancing down at jeongguk's peaceful, sleeping form one last time (feeling his heart swell beneath his sternum in a way he thinks it shouldn't) before rushing to the bathroom.

he takes off his clothes and steps inside the shower, heaving out a sigh when the warm water hits his back, shoulders sagging as he allows himself to relax.

thinks about earlier– how jeongguk's touch felt against his heated skin, how the praises rolled off his sinful tongue, the restrained force behind his ministrations when he thrusted into his–

and switches the shower head to its cold setting instead because not again.

he manages to arrive at seokjin's before 9pm, which might still be one hour later than expected but even kim taehyung agrees that not much should be expected from kim taehyung, punctuality wise.

it only takes three knocks on the door for it to fly open, jimin already grasping his wrist and pulling him inside the dorm like his life depends on it (and taehyung almost trips over the small step at the entrance, but tripping over insignificant things is also something that should be expected from someone like him).

"jim– shit, jimin, what the fuck?"

he only looks back at taehyung in the midst of dragging him to wherever to shoot him a stern look, "tell me everything."

"everything about what exactly?", he sounds genuinely confused, rubbing at his wrist once jimin releases it because fuck if that boy isn't ripped although seeming so soft outside. "fuck, you could've broken something here."

taehyung takes a seat beside seokjin, deeming the latter is a much lesser threat to his physical health considering the fact that he's all but taking slow, cautious sips from the tea cup in his hand.

seokjin slaps his arm.

"everything about yesterday and maybe today, you asshat."

"jesus christ, what's your fucking issue–"