Misadventures of the Terrible Twin

A/N: Yasss! New update biatches. This is the sequel to 'Birthday Boy', about the twins [which a lot of you guys had requested] and it is set 3 years from now. It's an Evansson one-shot, if you didn't already realize :) I suggest y'all read 'Birthday Boy' first before this because you'll understand the twins a lot better but, it honestly doesn't matter. Hope you enjoy this one-shot though. Much love

-----

It was just a simple task that his wife had asked him to complete. And he somehow managed to screw it up, real bad.

The month of August came around and Chris was ecstatic to direct his second movie. With Scarlett heavily pregnant and due to his work commitments, the Evans family had to relocate to L.A, much to their disapproval. But Chris couldn't leave his very pregnant wife all the way back in Boston with, three, of their energy-filled children. She would've passed out with stress. And that wasn't so good for her and the baby.

So, he had to risk placing his family in a city where the paparazzi were everywhere. Chris had told Scarlett that there was no way they were getting near their children, especially because Sean and Christina - their beloved twins - were only two years old and he didn't want them being exposed. Scarlett told him it was alright and not to fret.

She had gone through the same thing when Rose was a baby. They could take pictures of her, just, keep her child's face out of it.

The same thing occurred with Sean and Christina. That way, he felt much more better and safer already.

----

"EUURGHH!" Scarlett yelled as the pain of contractions traveled throughout her body. Her yells were so loud, the three worried-looking Evans children darted to their parents' bedroom.

"Mommy, what's wrong?" Christina asked her mother, while clutching tightly onto her favorite blanket that she slept with.

Fortunately, Chris had entered their bedroom, telling his children that their mother is okay.

"Let me fill you in a little secret that you cannot tell anyone, alright?" Chris whispered to the kids in a soft, secretive tone. "Mommy has another baby on the way and she would like it if we gave her peace a quiet so she and the baby can have some along time, alright?"

The three nodded at their father.

"But, she didn't forget about you lot, don't worry. Instead, you're all gonna have a fun day with me!" Chris exclaimed which made the children jump with joy.

"Yay!" Rose squealed with delight, followed by her younger half-siblings who were smiling widely. They've never really been with Chris at work before so, this was a first.

"Now, go get changed you little rascals!" Chris tickled Chrissie [Christina] before sending her off to get changed in her bedroom.

Scarlett had managed to walk out of the bedroom, despite her very rounded stomach. The contractions had stopped, finally. She hugged her husband from behind and he turned around to face her.

"They're gonna have so much fun at Daddy's work," Scarlett looked up to him. Chris chuckled. "But are you sure you're fine on your own? My brother's in town and-" Scarlett scoffed, "Please, Christopher. As much as I love your brother's company, I can get fine on my own. These contractions have nothing on me."

He lifted an eyebrow, indicating that he meant 'uhuh, you totally deal with your contractions'. Scarlett playfully punched his arm and Chris just started laughing. "I love you," He cooed. Scarlett glared at him and soon, their children had returned, after getting changed.