Chapter 3 - Positivity

After a couple years...

I finally graduated from middle school.

I walked out of school with my diploma in hand wearing my school uniform. My mom ran up to me in her heels with a camera in hand, "Miyuki! I am so proud of you!! Getting a medal for being an honor's student and on top of that, being the only student in your class to get a full scholarship to enroll in the elite school Ouran Academy!!"

I smiled at her, "Thank you mom, I wouldn't have done it without your support!"

"Oh! That's my girl!!", she pulled me into a hug as we hugged together and swayed from side to side with happiness.

My name is Miyuki Sachiko and I am 16 years old. Now, I am glad to say that I just graduated from middle school. I was originally not the type of person who was social, but I made a lot of friends. They would be kind to me and I would always be grateful to have them as friends. However, even if things didn't end so well, I would always wonder how Kyoya would be doing.

My original plan after middle school was to attend high school immediately, but since I didn't expect to get a scholarship from Ouran Academy, I decided to stay at another school for a year to see what it had to offer.

Before I knew it, the whole year passed by quickly and it was time for me to move on. In the end, I didn't make any new friends and I just ended up becoming antisocial again.

I never really enjoyed my first year, but I stayed positive as I knew that going to Ouran Academy was going to great new experience for me.

My mother was more than happy to get my Ouran Academy uniform for me which was a yellow dress with a white collar and a pink tie.

However, I crossed my arms as I looked at it, "Hmm..."

"Is something wrong, Miyuki?", she asked.

"I don't think the yellow dress suits me...", I spoke.

"Really? All the girls at the academy wear it."

"I think...I'd rather wear something else."

"Like what?"

She had a puzzled look on her face as I smiled at her with crossed arms.

At Ouran Academy...

As a second year student, I walked through the halls as all the girls and boys stopped walking to look at me. I held my books in my arms as I continued to walk normally.

I heard boys and girls whispering from left to right.

"Who is she?" "Do you know who she is?" "I never saw her before" "Could she be the other commoner that received the other scholarship?" "She sure is brave to dress like that."

I stepped forward wearing black flats, a black skirt and a periwinkle suit jacket with white collared shirt and a tie that the guys would wear. My hair was down as I kept moving forward towards the library.

I kept walking and walking and walking until I noticed my problem.

"Crap. I'm lost," I spoke. "Dang it, knowing how big this place was, they should have gave me a map."

I looked at the ceiling and then noticed a beautiful chandelier, "Wow...I really am in Ouran Academy...to think I would end up in a place like this."

I snapped out of my trance and shook my head, "No...I shouldn't be adoring this place. I need to find the library."

I continued to walk down a hallway until I found girls with yellow dresses walking out of a room.

"Tamaki, your beautiful words are not taking our hearts anymore. We apologize but we must go!", a girl said.