войны и солдаты

Start from the beginning

I let out a muffled pained hiss. "I'm sorry for this." I mutter to him and kick him in his Bucky jr.

And to think at some point he told me he wanted kids someday. Let's just hope I didn't hit him too hard.

I pull out the knife, which thankfully didn't go in too deep and throw it as far as possible.

He gets back up and swings his left arm, I grab it and use it to hold my body up as I jump and kick him with my left leg then I flip and throw my right leg so that his head is in between the lower part of my legs.

I swing to his other side at take us both down. He reaches over and grabs the target blade. Dammit.

I kick him in the face when he turns around. "Sorry sweetheart but that doesn't belong to you."

We both get back up and continue fighting, which consisted of a lot of kicks, blocking punches, and chasing the target blade. "One minute." Hill urgently notifies me as I struggle to block Bucky's punches. Damn he's a good fighter.

(Imagine their fight somewhat like this.)

"Merly!" Steve's voice distracts me and I end up taking a punch to the face by Bucky's metal arm. Today is really not my day.

"Get the target blade!" I yell to him. "No, I'll hold him off, you get the blade." He answers as he blocks Bucky's metal arm with his shield, making a loud ring. Now that I think about it, it kind of sounds like a church bell.

I grab the target blade and run to the target control panel. I hear shots being fired behind me, most of them are stopped by Steve's shield. "Those bullets better not get to me." I mutter as I try to catch my breath.

A bullet grazes my thigh. "Spoke too soon." I mumble as I limp to the panel. I punch in the code and remove the original blade and just as I'm about to switch them, a flicker of burning pain shoots through my lower left side.

"Steve! what the hell?!" I yell to him, I thought he was supposed to be stopping Bucky, not aiming for him to me. "Sorry." He yells back.

I lean on the panel to keep my self up and I successfully switch the target blades. "Charlie locked." I report to Agent Hill. "Okay. Now get out of there!" She answers urgently.

"Fire now!" Steve calls out to me.

For a moment I hesitate as I put pressure on my wound. "Raven!" Steve yells again.

"Fire now." I tell Agent Hill.

"But Raven..." She starts to talk but I stop her. "Do it. Do it now." I urge her.

A few seconds later the Helicarriers start firing at one another. One of the blasts hits exactly near us shaking the entire Helicarrier and things start to tumble down. A few pained grunts come from under me and I crawl over to see what happened to my boys.

Steve is out cold and Bucky is stuck underneath a beam.

Panic starts to taking over me and I feel like I might have a heart attack just seeing them like this. How in the holy hell am I supposed to get the three of us out of here? I'm injured, Steve is knocked out, and Bucky is probably still trying to kill me. Thor better be sending me a blessing or something to get out of here.

********

(Back at the Triskelion 3rd POV)

Natasha clicks on a few more things before smirking "Done." She looks at her mobile device. "And it's trending."