Sehun looked around, his hand over his eyes shielding him from the bright sun, "Where are we?"

Luhan turned to see a large blue building in front of them. He slowly read the words on the side of the building, "W...walmart?"
Kai snapped his fingers, "I know what this place is! It's like a village market, but much bigger and with more stuff."

He looked back to see nine boys staring at him with awe. Kai scowled once he realized what they were all thinking, "Shut up, I read."

Xiumin glanced at the door, "I say we go in...explore."

Luhan smiled, "Let's do it!"

Tao grabbed Yifan's hand again before racing into the 'Walmart'. Yifan chuckled at the younger boy's enthusiasm.

"Wow Gege they even have clothes here!" Tao pointed out like a little child.
Yifan scrunched his nose in disgust, "It's right next to the meat section and they all look hideous."

Tao was about to respond when they heard a familiar scream. A Jongdae scream. Yifan groaned, "I'll be right back, stay here."

Tao nodded as Yifan ran towards the scream. The moment Tao spotted marshmallows was the moment he forgot what Yifan had said.
He's had marshmallows before but only once. Kai had brought him some back for his birthday when him and Junmyeon came here for training.

Tao walked swiftly over the copious amount of bags of marshmallows. He reached up to grab pink one when he felt someone grab his wrist.
He let out a small yell as he tripped backwards, startled by the sudden touch.

He turned to see a young woman, clearly in her 20's. She had more than enough makeup on and a tight tank top. Tao flinched as she dragged her nails against his pale wrist.

"Hey there cutie, what's your name?"

"U-Um I don't think you need to know that." Tao stammered as he tripped backwards, trying to escape the creepy lady.
He froze when he felt someone's chest against his back. Tao spun around, relaxing when he saw the familiar orange blonde hair. Tao scrambled behind Yifan, holding tightly onto his arm as he stared the woman down.

"Who's this? Your bother?" The woman asked, clearly amused by the change of events.

Tao shook his head, "He's my-"

"Husband." Yifan cut Tao off with a cold tone, his eyes boring into the woman. Tao could tell Yifan was angry. He hissed in pain when he felt Yifan's skin slowly start to heat up. If he didn't do something soon, there would be a huge ass dragon on aisle 13.

Tao grabbed Yifan's shoulder, spinning him in his direction. He went up on his tip toes as he placed a chaste kiss on Yifan's lips, "Can we go? I'm sure Xiumin is looking for us."

Yifan nodded and grabbed Tao's waist and walked off, but not before grabbing the bag of marshmallows that Tao had been trying to get.
Once they were out of earshot to the lady, Tao giggled, "Were you jealous Wu Yifan?"

"What if I was Wu Zitao?" Yifan chimed back, using the same playful tone Tao used on him.
Tao cocked his head to the side and hummed, "Hm."

"What?"

"I forgot that my last name is technically Wu."

"Well get used to it Mr. Wu Zitao because it's going to be your last name for a while."

"This is a terrible idea

"This is a terrible idea." Tao gulped as he clipped the panda helmet to his head. Chanyeol waved his concern off, "It'll be fine."

They were standing at one end of the aisle, Chanyeol gripping onto a shopping cart tightly. The same shopping cart which Tao was sitting in.
Beside them was Baekhyun in a shopping cart with Kai standing behind it.

Luhan was on the other side, holding two race flags that he had found in the toy section.

"ON YOUR MARK."

"Bad idea bad idea bad idea." Tao mumbled as he tightened his grip on the shopping cart.

"GET SET."

Tao could hear the cheers coming from the other boys who took refuge on top of a couple shelfs. Of course it was Sehun's ideas to use them as bleachers.

"GO!"

Chanyeol let out a battle cry as he dug his foot into the ground, pushing off as hard as he could. Tao screamed as they tore down the long aisle, only a couple inches ahead of Kai and Baekhyun. Lunan's smile faded when he realized two very fast shopping carts were headed right towards him. He dived out of the way right as Chanyeol and Kai lost control, sending Tao and Baekhyun rolling towards a large wall with shelves full of pillows, blankets and duvets.

With a loud crash, the two brothers smashed into the wall, effectively alerting the employees. Tao's eyes widened when he spotted five very angry workers storming towards their direction.

"UH GOTTA GO GOTTA GO!" He screamed as he clambered out of the overturned cart, pulling Baekhyun along with him.
The rest of the boys understood the situation as they jumped off the shelves, huddling into a small circle. Tao and Baekhyun dove right into that circle, making body contact with Kyungsoo and Jongdae.

In a flash they were gone. Out of Walmart and back in the safety of their own castle. They had ended up in Tao's room who kicked the boys out in less than a minute, letting only Yifan stay.

Yifan collapsed on the bed, flinging his shoes off.
"You made the right decision."
He said, sliding under the covers.
Tao pulled off his shoes before joining Yifan in his bed.
"And why is that?" Tao asked as he snuggled up against Yifan. Yifan smirked, "Because I have this." He pulled out a familiar plastic bag from underneath his shirt. Tao gasped as he snatched the bag of pink marshmallows into his hands.

"AHH YIFAN YOU'RE THE BEST!"