Forced [Part 14]

//Trigger warning: smut, forced. Don't read if you are uncomfortable with this topic.

/Sollux's POV\

My eyes grew wide as the blood covered female tackled me.

"O)(, Sol..~" Feferi cooed seductively, as she popped a bit of sopor into my mouth, rendering my Psionic's useless.

"Feferii, plea2e, don't.." I softly begged as the princess grew angry and amused by my begging.

She narrowed her eyes as she spoke in a angrier voice, "no. You are MIN-E. Got it? MIN-E!"

Then it hit me. Literally. She hit me across the face with absolutely no mercy shown.

"No, I don't t)(ink so, Sol~ t)(is'll be reely roug)( if you don't cooperate wit)( me," she cooed in my ear, I felt absolutely useless.

Eridan won't ever visit me will he? No. So why don't I just cooperate and let her pail me? I don't know.

The princess pinned my hands above my head as she started to kiss my neck, I gave no reaction to it, pissing her off successfully.

"Moan for me or else!" She glared, but the thing is, I don't feel anything yet.

She took off my shirt, then dragged me to my room, throwing me down. I landed roughly, shuddering. She climbed on top of me and ripped my pants off, throwing them in the already giant pile of dirty clothes. Then she took off her own shirt and skirt, and she took off my undergarments.

She smirked at the double bulges, "o)(, t)(is will be so muc)( FUN!" She exclaimed excitedly. I made a small whimper as she began to kiss me, taking off her undergarments as well.

She tied me down to the bed post, and then she grabbed my members and inserted them in herself. She moaned out of pleasure and began to go up and down on me, kissing and accidentally biting so hard it drew blood, she only giggled.

Soon, after Feferi was satisfied and I was feeling used, she left after untyibg and saying, "don't you DAR-E say anyt)(ing about t)(is, or next time I'll make it worse," next time?

I curled up, marks all over my body, genetic material all over me.

When will the 'next time' be?