Part 21

Emir left unal's house for hotel.
Unal looked at aysun in dismay "now this! "
Aysun said "if that makes him happy let that be. I am surprised about Ece. I didn't like her though but she went really far"
"Your son's choices of women are really weird. Anyways, tomorrow we go to that doorkeeper's then"
Aysun tacitly agreed on it.
Emir reached hotel and called feriha "yes emir"
"I am waiting at the entrance of hotel in the car come soon"
"ok"
Feriha came to the car. Emir said "get in"
When she sat in the car she asked "where are we going?"
"we will discuss it on the way"
"tell me "
" well first of all my parents come to your home tomorrow"
Feriha nodded. "what time you decide and let me know, I will tell them"
"what did they say?"
"nothing. I told them to visit your house tomorrow and second we are going shopping for our house. I think we should redo it according to your taste, change whatever you want."
Feriha looked at him enquiringly, he said "I want you to redo the house and don't give me this look why, there is a need to change it and I want it your way"
"I like it the way it is, there are so many memories"
"feriha, please I want you to refurbish it"
"Ok"
"So we go to the store whatever you want to buy, buy"
They went to the store and bought new furniture. Happily they shopped for their house. Then Emir took her for dinner.
"Did you enjoy?"
"Yes"
"Tomorrow after my parents visit we will shop for clothes. By the way where you want to get married, have you thought about the venue? Do you want it at the hotel?"
Feriha was pondering over the venue and then she said "not at the hotel but the place that has witnessed our love"
"park, where everything started"
"yes" and she smiled at him delightfully
"agreed"
After finishing their dinner, emir said "let me take you to a place"
"where"
"you will like it my love"
He drove to the hill, and stopped at the spot where they could see istanbul's city light.
Emir stopped his car and turning towards her he said "you like it?"
"Istanbul from hill top? How beautiful this city looks. This city has given me so much" she turned to him "I will always be grateful" emir touched her hands "me too. Come let's get out"
They stood there leaning against the car in the dark watching the city with dreamy eyes.
"I dreamt to live with you happily here"
"we will live that"
Emir inched closer to her and wrapped his hand around her shoulder "we won't delay marriage much in couple of days we marry. Alright?"
Feriha nodded in affirmation. "it will be soon"
"no matter what we stay together, we will talk everything, I will listen to you, that's my promise"
"I will talk to you and share everything with you"
"you will demand from me answers and not suppose anything. Tell me everything, don't think twice"
"we won't repeat any of our mistakes"
He squeezed her shoulder and rested his chin on her head and said "we will live again"
She said "till death do us apart"
He turned her and captured her into a deep kiss which they never wanted to end.
At riza house:
Feriha reached late. Zehra was waiting for her. "you got quite late" feriha said "yes, we went out and got a bit late"
Zehra stood there with folded hands looking at her , feriha said "mom I know its late" then she went upto her "tomorrow his parents will come. What time should we call them?"
Zehra said "they come to ask for your hand?"
"yes, like dad said to emir, what are you thinking?"
"nothing"
"I know you remember the past, I do that too. I have not shared a very good relation with them too, but they are his parents"
"yes daughter they are his parents, we have to let go of the past"
"I wonder how dad will handle all this"
"he will, I know riza"
"so what time should I tell them?"
"evening?"
"okay"
"I hope we treat them well"