Where've I seen him before? In class? On TV? Or my childhood?

ok...this is my first story.....and so....kinda nervous -_-"

i wonder if peeps are going to like it or not...aha...so please comment >_<

I don't care if u hate it or don't find it attractive or wanna puke at the sight of it or think my story is as bad as rotten cheese.

Just say something!!!

u can even write the whole alphabet in the comment section if u want ^O^ heheheh.

i'm just gonna give my thanks first to those who at least gave it a chance and commented.

If ya liked it and want more...tell me and i shall see what i can do for ya ;)

okey dokey here's mah story!!!!

~Chapter 1~ (Einna)

The high-pitched shrilling of an alarm clock startled me awake.

“Ugh… Stupid alarm clock,” I thought to myself.

My hand popped out from underneath the covers, slamming down violently on the snooze button. With a groan, I continued to lie on my back, still completely exhausted no matter how long I slept.

“Come on Einna, it’s time to get ready for school.” I tried encouraging myself. But in the end, my body refused to leave the warm covers, and eventually, sleep pulled me back underneath its grasp…

~5 minutes later~

The alarm rang again. This time, it was more persistent. Impatient. The calling of another day.

Slowly, like a half-dead zombie, I crawled out of my bed and turned the alarm clock off. I squinted at the clock, and noticed that it read 6:05 A.M.

Truly, it was weird how sleep is suppose to refresh and rejuvenate you for the new day to come, yet, every time I wake up in the morning, I feel like I have aged 10 years over.

With a sigh, I dragged myself out of my room and got ready for school. After I showered and got dressed, I went downstairs to the kitchen and prepared breakfast for myself. At the same time, I was reading a book I had in my hand.

Today was the first day back to school. Most would consider it important. But for me, it was simply another day in life: nothing more, nothing less. I was a typical book nerd who lived a simple life. Books were the only thing that comforted me, and let me escape the boring reality in which I live in.

Once I was done with the chapter I had been reading, I looked at the time and realized I needed to leave immediately to catch the bus to school.

I quickly grabbed my backpack and hurried out the door.

As I arrived at the bus stop, I slowly merged with the crowd of kids who were also waiting to catch the same bus. After waiting a few more minutes, the bus has arrived.

As the bus slowly pulled over, the kids were already making a beeline towards the door. When I finally got into the bus, I did my usual greeting:

"Good morning,"