#1 Knuckle Headed Ninja; Naruto

Ok so quickish author's note. I wrote this on a whim I had around 12:30 last night. So I have no pre-written chapters. It will probably take some time to update. Also, I haven't seen a lot of shows, but if you have any suggestions tell me!  

____________

This is covering Naruto, not Shippuden or how ever it's spelled. (I'll warn you about spoilers)

Summary. 

The basic plot is Naruto wants to be the Hokage-the leader and considered the strongest ninja in the village-so that everyone will respect him. He has a demon fox sealed inside of him so everyone kind of hates him.

The overall concept is pretty cool. This anime/manga revolves around mainly Naruto and his road to becoming Hokage. 6.5

Characters (squad 7)

Naruto- Naruto is a hyperactive child. He plays pranks so that people notice him because he doesn't like to be ignored. He's very determined and doesn't give up. At critical moments he can be smart, but most of the time, his stupidness gets him in tough situations. He considers Sasuke his rival and best friend.He wants Sasuke to acknowledge him.

Sakura- She's a nice girl with bubblegum pink hair. She basically is useless, but atleast she knows it and doesn't act like she's the shit. That's probably the only thing I liked about Sakura at this point. She's obsessed with Sasuke and dislikes Naruto.

Her beging head over heels with Sasuke isn't too bad becuase it happens in real life. *SPOILER* And besides, you know you would act like her when you see him in shippuden. Hot damn.

Sasuke- He's unemotional and doesn't care. He has one goal and one goal only. He will do whatever it takes to complete it.He's the total opposite of Naruto, looks and personalities. He is an exceptional ninja and is considered a prodigy. He has this group of fan girls who adore him and will take down anyone who insults him.

The characters are interesting. They all stick to their personalities. All of their actions justify their set personalities. Naruto and Sasuke seem to contrdict eachother too much, but at the time I watched this, it didn't bother me.

The character development is good if were talking about there jutsus and abilities. You really get to see Naruto grow. They aren't overpowered from the beginning and they have to work hard if they want to achieve goals. Personality wise, it's okay. Naruto is a little less hyper and a bit more mature while Sasuke hasn't changed. He's still a heartless character. For a second it seemed that he might actually show that he cared about his team mates, but ya know Orochi-pedo came along and ruined any chance of that happening.  7.5

Animation- Compared to Shippuden, it sucks. At the time I was watching it, I wasn't bothered by it becuase I didn't know there was better quality out there.

Oh and the dubb is pretty bad. I can'tstand the voice.of Naruto. It makes me cringe now. I would highly recomend the sub. 6

Overall- Overall the storyline, animation, and characters were pretty solid. The only thing I didn't like were all the fillers! They were so annoying. After the chunnin arc and that whole thing (i think) there was like 10 filler episodes. The fillers made the story drag on forever. Some of the fillers were entertaining, but I mostly skipped them. If they didn't have as many fillers and flash backs then this would get a higher rating.

So my final rating is 7