Coming Back (short chapter)

2 years later

Passion's POV

"Zayn why did we just past the welcome to London sign?" I ask my Raven headed brother who has a smug smirk on his face.

"No reason."

"You said this was a short road trip. London is far as hell from Bradford." My eyes widening once I see where were heading. "No let's go back I don't want to go back to my house here." I plead to Zayn but he just waves me off.

"Passion there's nothing to worry about. Mum isn't after you, Jason is out of the picture for good, and you're just sitting on a shit load of money. So I think it's time for you to come back." I shake my head vigorously.

"Zayn please don't make me."

"It's what best for you. Bradford isn't the place you need to be. Get another CEO job and put your education to some use. Passion I love you but I'm only doing this for you. You're not happy in Bradford, you haven't been happy in 2 years you need this." He gives me don't you fucking argue with me face. I just nod sinking in my seat trying to relax. But it's impossible my stomach is churning and my heart is racing. Every time I'm here something happens that changes my life drastically. Who knows what's gonna happen next?

When we pull up in front of my house I want to throw up and die.

"Goodbye Passion I love you. By the way your key is under the mat I had Louis put it there." Zayn kisses my cheek and reaches over opening the door for me.

"Goodbye Zayn I love you too." I wave a I make my way to the door. Zayn drives off leaving me alone in front of my house.

Taking a deep breath I lift up the mat grabbing my key. I unlock the door walking in.

I look around everything was exactly how I left it to years ago. I walk into my bedroom. My closet door was even cracked just like I left it.

I glance towards my bed and see a small box with a envelope sitting neatly on top of it. I walk over to my bed taking a seat picking up the box. I pull off the top and gasp.

It was Harry's favorite ring on a necklace chain.

I grab the envelope opening it and pulling out the piece of paper it held.

Dear baby girl,

I'm hurt truly hurt. How could you leave me just because people are after you? You think I cared about being protected? The only thing that I was worried about was who was going to protect you! Where ever you are I send my love to you. And just know that there will never Be a women who will fill your place. I love you so much darling, don't forget me.

Sincerely,

Harry

I see a tear fall onto the paper. I didn't even realize I was crying. I grasp his ring in my hand bringing it up to my lips and pressing a gentle kiss to it.

I love you too Harry

First chapter of the sequel. What did you think. Sorry it took so long for me to post this chapter I know I'm late. But I had to do a lot of editing. And I had to make the cover since my cousin wouldn't make it for meagain like she did daddy.

[5 votes and 5 comments for next chapter]

Love ya

~Carter Jay~