Twenty Six - Cutest thing I've seen since baby turtles riding skateboards

Aria's POV   

Vincent turns around so that his back is facing the bed and then he drops me. I fall and bounce slightly on the soft white hotel bed. 

"I'm going to the bathroom." he states and walks into the connecting bathroom.

So there is one bed... So we are not just sleeping in the same room but we are sleeping in the same bed...

I don't know how to feel about this.

I hear the sound of Vincent's pee and I block my mouth, trying not to laugh. I know it's hard to pee silently but oh my god, it's so loud!

I turn around and shove my face into a pillow, laughing hysterically. I do it too but damn, it sounds so strange, like a freaking waterfall.

Well, at least he isn't doing a Cody and taking a shit. Now that would end in me rolling on the floor, laughing until my stomach hurts. Ew, why am I thinking about this?

I look around the hotel room, impressed by what I see. When you walk in through the room door, there is a small passage that has a bathroom on the right and a closet on the left as well as a full body length mirror. After the little passage, it opens into one big room that has white walls and a light brown carpet.

There is a glass window that can't be opened on the side of the room that is opposite the passage and to the left of the room is a king sized bed with dark wooden bed side tables and a single arm chair in the left hand corner.

Opposite the bed is a T.V that is hanging on the wall and a cream coloured sofa is placed a bit to the left of the T.V.

The whole place looks elegant and expensive. I wonder how much money Vincent has to be able to hire a hotel room for a night just for the heck of it.

Vincent walks out the bathroom, wiping his washed hands on his black jeans. "So, you're sleeping on the sofa." I state, looking up at the roof as I lie on my back.

This bed is like a cloud.

Vincent crawls to me and places his body in between my legs, smirking down at me, "Only if you want me to, babe." he whispers and leans down, pressing his lips down against mine.

Holy shit, what just happened?

He moans against my lips and my stomach does a somersault. Vincent bites down lightly on my bottom lip and tugs and I let out a sigh. This is so much better than the first time I kissed him.

He pulls away from me, his eyes wide, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry." he says, blushing.

I chuckle and rub my finger across his cheek, "Aww, you're blushing, that's the cutest thing I've seen since baby turtles riding skateboards." I comment and he chuckles, shaking his head.

I lean up and press my lips to his again, he tastes too good for me not to. He grips my waist and deepens the kiss, running his tounge across my bottom lip.

I pull away from him and start pulling his shirt off his body, running my hand against his hard muscles.

He sits up and pulls the shirt off his body and leans back down and I immediately start unbuttoning his jeans.

"Easy there, tiger." he whispers, chuckling. My heart is racing in my chest, I don't know why but I want him really badly.

"Do you really like me?" I ask Vincent and he nods, looking down intensely at me. "Do you like me?" he asks and I grin, nodding my head.

I like M as well slightly but I have this crazy attraction to Vincent right now and I just want him so badly. I need him.

Vincent presses his lips back to mine and starts rubbing his hand up my thigh, lifting my dress in the process as he uses his other hand to keep himself up.

I start fumbling for his jeans again, trying to unzip them. He pulls away from the kiss, "Are you sure about this?" he asks, his eyes filled with lust.

"Mhmm," I run my hand down his shirtless body and he groans, "Please." I whisper.

That's all I have to say before he is ripping the dress of me, passionately kissing me at the same time.

~~~~~

"Smile." Vincent says, throwing one leg over me so that he is straddling me. I groan and try to hide my face under the blanket.

Vincent snaps a picture of me. "Good thing I left the lights on." he says, letting the picture print and grabbing the marker, writing a little note on it.

I just had sex with Vincent.

Yeah, that just freaking happened. I don't know what I was thinking at the time but it was so worth it, he felt amazing.

"Can I see the picture?" I ask and Vincent passes it to me.

"You're such a hobo

"You're such a hobo." I say, frowning at the ugly picture of me. I'm as photogenic as a fricking spider. You see the picture and you just want to scream.

"Can I wear your shirt?" I ask. He gets up, unclothed, and walks to the closet, "I have an extra shirt." he tells me, pulling out a white button up shirt.

I don't want to know how that got there but I'm too tired to care. I stand up and Vincent smirks, checking me out, "Mmm, you're all mine." he whispers huskily.

He moves towards me and puts the shirt on for me, buttoning it up and pulling me into a hug. He smells so good.

I chuckle and get into the bed and Vincent gets in to the left of me. "What you laughing about?" he asks.

I shake my head, "Nothing."

The sound of your pee.

Eww, I'm so gross.

~~~~~

Hahaha, oh gosh, it's already midnight. Whoops.

Damn, what are your thoughts about what just happened?

Warning: Things might escalate really quickly in the next few chapters (I apologize now) *Cue the evil laugh*

🍌 вαиαиα ℓσνє 🍌