Chapter 5: First Day of School

First day of school. You walked happily as you were wearing your blue plaid uniform and the loud and proud patch of Two Moon Academy embedded on it. You looked up in the sky thanking God for a good weather. Everything seemed to be the way you wanted it to be.

You were crossing the pedestrian lane, on your way to your school but you noticed a motorcycle so fast and it seemed like it would not stop was approaching your way.

"Aaaaaaah!" You shouted as you cover your face. The motorcycle stopped almost few inches away from you. You fell on your butt and you opened your eyes. You were there, still and in shock. You thought it was your end.

The driver, removed his helmet, still riding on his motorcycle. "Ya! Do you want to get yourself killed?! Such a troublemaker!"

You looked at him and narrowed your eyes. You stood up, arranged your skirt and removed away the dust and even at your knees. You composed yourself and faced him. "YA! You reckless driver, can you not just say 'I AM SORRY'. You are the one who almost get myself killed!"

He chuckled like he was insulting. You raised your one brow. He continued pressing the horn of his motorcycle to freak you out.

You were covering your ears. "Ya! Stop that! Ya! Ya!" You exclaimed. Some students who were passing by noticed the scene the two of you were having and laughed at you. You darted them a look.

"Are you not going to step aside? You are blocking my way!" He said.

"You say sorry first!" You answered back.

"I am sorry...I AM NOT GOING TO APOLOGIZE!" He shouted and immediately put on his helmet and drove swiftly away. It was so fast that you held your skirt as it almost flip up. And in the middle of the pedestrian lane you shouted hysterically, "YAAAAAA! YOU RECKLESS DRIVER COME BACK HERE!!"

But it was too late. You then recognize, you are causing the traffic as cars were continuously honking. You crossed the lane. "Yeah right. Everything was perfect then just for a minute a reckless man ruin everything." You thought and you continued walking to the gate of the academy.

-------------------------------------------------------

You were passing the hallway. You still thought of what happened earlier. "That reckless man! Ugh! I almost died! I hate him! I hate him!" As you were still thinking of the accident, you bumped into someone's chest.

"Ouch!" The man said. You looked up. He was a tall guy. He too looked at you.

Then you took one step behind. "I, I am sorry" You apologized.

This tall guy wearing no glass black spectacles. He looked handsome and he looked familiar. In the same way, the guy looked at you. His eyes widened as if he was surprised to see someone he never thought he would see in his entire life.

"Min, Minnie?" He said at you still his face surprised.

You covered your mouth in shocked. "Channie?! Channie is that you?" You were still in disbelief.

"Minnie!" Then he hugged you tightly all of a sudden. He almost lifted you up because you know he was tall.

"Ya! Ya! Channie put me down." He then put you down.

He reached out for both of your hands and held it. "Wow! I can't believe I will see you here Minnie! It's been a long time since we saw each other!" He exclaimed.

"Yes, me too I am surprise to see you! Wow! You are so tall. Last time since 4th grade? When you transferred? Oh my oh my I can not remember it anymore! This is amazing! Channie! " You looked at him and you hugged him again.