1.Why?

You have to read books 1 and 2 to understand this book.

1.The Vampire's Slave
2. The Vampire's Loss

-C

Pius turned me around in the bed and pinned my hands over my head. He yanked my nightgown over my head and thrust his length into me. I moaned in pain. I was so sore and exausted but he didn't care.

And I was almost getting used to his brutality.

It had been a month since Pius was forced to marry me. He has since then treated me like shit and used my body uncountable times. There was no love between us. I tried, I tried so much but he always pushed me away and insulted me and treated me like his slave...just like before.

I was on level one again.

Someone had pressed a button saying 'do over' and had ruined my life. The only thing good in this 'do over' is that now, I the responsibility of a child, who I love with all my heart.

Peter Hanes Valor is the apple of my eye. My little one month and two weeks old boy is also the absolute laughing, crying, pooping and sleeping carbon copy of his father.

He is also the only person capable of getting a smile on Pius' face. The only part of me that Pius truly loves.

A groan brought me out of my mind. Pius' handsome, regal face was now scrunched up tight with pleasure as he came.

A few days after our marriage, Pius had taken me to the palace doctor and got me the shots he had once promised me. There was no chance of me getting pregnant for the next three months and I was glad for that.

Not that I don't love children. I'm just not ready for another one. Well, not until Peter is at least, two years old.

Oh ,did I mention we're living in the Kings palace until the Valor mansion is not fully rebuild? No? Well ,I said it now.

"You've got one tight cunt. " Pius said. He looked down at my face and smirked at me.

"Won't say good morning to your own husband? " he said.

I murmured a good morning and tried to push him away. "Oh, I'm not done with you yet." He said as he looked at me with hunger. No....not at me, at my neck.

I signed and turned my head, giving him access to my neck. He moaned and bit me, fisting his hand in my hair. His flaccid penis inside me became hard again and he started moving again.

I groaned at the soreness again. And knew that I wouldn't be able to walk properly again.

Hearing the noises Pius made as he fed from me, made me hungry for some blood too. The last time I drank was when I was in the hospital. One day before the delivery.

Pius had refused to feed me ever since.

Maybe I could have some now. Just a drop. One lick.

I swallowed my spit and opened my mouth. I'd have to be quick. Maybe Pius won't notice.

I just opened my mouth to attack his thick neck when a hand clamped on my mouth.

Pius left my neck and jerked up to look down at me.

The cruel bastard tsked and shook his head. "I don't feed whores. " he simply said and got up from the bed in one swift movement. They broke my heart but I still needed his blood. So badly.

"Pius , Please! I'm so thirsty, please. I'll do anything!" I begged as I held his wrist.

"Hmm. Anything?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

I faltered and swallowed. Don't do it, my mind kept telling me but my eyes wandered towards Pius' neck and I couldn't hold back. I needed it like a drug.

"Anything." I said my eyes still on that blue throbbing vein.

Pius gave me a wicked smile and put his hand in my thick blonde hair and yanked my face towards his erect cock.

"Suck. " he commanded like he always does and I obliged. I was so desperate.

I sucked and licked until he came in my mouth. I swallowed everything and looked at him expectantly, waiting for him to lower his head so that I could drink from him. Or maybe he would offer me his wrist.

He lowered his head, his hand still in my hair. He then angled his neck in such a way that I could see his vein and my mouth watered, I opened my mouth as he came closer, my fangs ready to plung in delight.

And when he was one centimetre away from my mouth, he backed away and pushed me on the bed.

I cried in surprise.

Pius laughed at my expense.

"As if I'll ever let you drink from me. Why don't you go a drink from one of your lovers." He said ,laughing as he walked out of the room and into the bathroom.

I lay there in the bed, crying in humiliation and hunger. Here in the palace, my only way of feeding was from drinking from my own mate, blood bags were forbidden, old traditions were given high importance and I could go against the rules, the king would have to make an example of me, no matter how much Hanes loves me, justice is equal to all.

I could only drink from Pius and he'd never let me.

This was it.

His most entertaining form of torture.