Chaper 2

Penelope's P.O.V

I laid in bed that night, my eyes wide open. I stared at the dark ceiling as thoughts floated through my mind. I'm a fallen angel? A fallen angel? How? Mum was a regular werewolf and my dad was a normal Beta.

Do I have anyother powers?

I spent the rest of the day trying to control my wings and finding out how to fly. It was the most amazing experience in my life, being up in the air without any care in the world. My wings are the softest, most fantastic things I have ever encountered.

The first few times my wings came out, it was extremely painful. But after a while, once they retract back into my body, they leave a little scar which opens slightly everytime I fly.

The fallen angel bussiness wasn't the only reason why I couldn't sleep, the other reason is that once two mates find each other, their wolves refuse to let their human side sleep without their mate next to them.

And right now, I really need Nico.

I sighed. I tossed and turned for over an hour, trying and failing to fall asleep. I groaned into my pillow.

I need to sleep.

I felt a light tapping on my bedroom door and I sighed and got up to open it. I crept over to the door and swung it open, expecting to see Leo or Landon there.

"Nico?" I whispered in dis-belief, squinting my eyes at him. He grinned at me. "Hey Beau." I blushed at my nickname and then thanked the lord that it was almost pitch black.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I whispered, showing him in my room and closed the door softly behind him.

"I couldn't sleep without you." I nodded and smiled at him. He stripped down to his boxers and slid under the covers. I took this moment to just admire him.

His dark brown hair covered a part of his forehead, his cheekbones were perfect and he had such, perfect, kissable kips. The blanket didn't quite cover all of his tanned, muscular chest. I think I litterally drooled. His green eyes shone with amusement as he watched me checking him out.

I climbed into bed next to him and curled upto his bare chest and sighed in content.

His arms wrapped around my waist and I cuddled up to him. He stroked my hair lightly and I smiled. My eyes started to droop and they finally closed gently. Finally.

"How are we going to do this?" I mumbled, half asleep.

"Do what?"

"Stay alive. I can barely be away from you for a few hours, how are we going to date in secret without anyone finding out, while we have to be together 24/7?" Nico sighed and pulled back slightly. I opened my eyes as he cupped my face.

"Move in with me. The pack needs their Luna and more than most, I need you." He whispered, looking me in the eyes.

"But what about-"

"Forget your brother and his moronic friends. You belong with me, not them." I sighed again. "But he's my brother. I can't just ditch him like that. I love him and his moronic friends."

Nico started to growl so I instantly hugged him closer and he immediately calmed down. "I love Leo like he's my brother and love Landon because he's my bestfriend." Nico growled everytime I said the word 'love' and I rolled my eyes.

"I want to be with you. I want to be able to be the Luna of your pack without my brother caring. But he does and I care about him. I can't just go off and ditch him. I would never do that."