Our Encounter

Pic of Donny

I slowly start to fade in and out of consciousness as my body is being beat. This has been going on for about 20 minutes after I came back from school. Let me introduce myself and go back to what caused this..... My name is Donny Smith I'm 17 about to be 18 in a month I have an older brother that isn't around much but sometimes he makes time for me. He is one out of 2 of my best friends well... my only friends my other friend is Addison he turns 18 in a week. He is the fraternal twin brother of the pack whore Maddison not joking she is the worst person ever. I'm not jealous just because she is dating my crush well the leader of my own personal gang of bullies the soon to be alpha and my childhood friend Avery Mcvade. I know sadist much?! I am a omega along wanth Addison anyways back to the cause well this morning....

All omegas are to be awake at 3 in the morning to cook breakfast sometimes the Luna helps us, today was one of those days. We have the biggest and strongest pack in the U.S. we have over 2 thousand members and still counting. For breakfast, eggs, bacon, sausage, and  toast. We only have like 10 omegas imagine that tht's why we get up so early but omegas are extremely rare nowadays. The omegas eat one-third of what tone-third werewolf's get of everything. Our pack isn't homophobic well most aren't. When we get done we go to our rooms to change I know what your thinking at least you get your own room well our "rooms" are more like closets. My brother isn't an omega he is one  the best fighters in the pack, most of the time he is on missions so we don't see each other often. I take a quick shower and run up to my "room" to get dressed it's not so bad once you get past the mold in corner and the leaks from the rain in the middle of the night. I grabbed black skinny jeans, a grey sweater and my black converse. As soon as I was done i tried to tame my hair but to no avail. I run to my brothers room to tell him I'm ready and to get my book bag cause i keep it in his room he locks his door so all the sluts don't get in but I have a key. I walk into see my brother awake at the door with my bag in his hand. He laughs when he notices my hair and disappointed face me "here" he replies ruffling my hair. I swat his hand and away and take my bag from him. We sat on his bed to talk till 5:30 then we run outside to his car while everyone is now eating breakfast. It takes 20 minute to get to school so everyone goes early I was interrupted from my thoughts by banging on the window " its Addison " I look at Mathew to see him shifting in his seat I turn to him " hey you okay? " I ask " he gives me a small nod and begins thumping his finger on the steering wheel.

When we got to school Addison and i ran to our first period our first period is math with Mr. Regal we have Avery in this class and... Maddison. But they aren't here yet so that's good and bad news. " Are you excited about your birthday Addi? " I turn to him as i ask "yeah I wonder who it is" "what is the plan this year ?" "mom said the alpha is having a birthday party for Maddison and mom said I can come cause its the only day I matter" I jumped out of my seat when I heard that I got up sat on his lap and put my arms around his neck Addi doesn't mind cause I always do this "You know that's not true Addi your important to Mathew and me" "yeah I know, but can I tell you something?" I only nodded "I-I'm g-gay." I say nothing for a second but then break out in laughter Addison looks at me with a hurt expression "Oh honey me too, and that's okay" I say. I lean down and kiss his head. I got off his lap and took my seat next to him as the bell began to ring the teacher looked around the room and sighed when he saw the 2 vacant seats the door. Mr. Regal began his lesson about trigometry droning on and on about the needed formulas. The door burst open after 5 minutes to reveal Avery and Maddison with anger evident on their faces. The next 3 classes were slow and were filled the usual high school drama fourth period is p.e. then lunch I have most of my classes with Addi but almost all classes but one with Avery as Addison and me enter the boys locker room we hear the coach talking "today we will be playing flag football I will pick the leaders which are Avery Mcvade and... Jackson Turner" the coach says as his eyes scan over the roster "oh shit!" Addison mutters.

Pic of Jackson

Jackson Turner, my ex I broke up with him when I found him making out with Maddison, he swore he tried to stop but I saw everything he didn't even try to pull away. In fact Maddison was the one who pulled away after about 5 minutes of them shoving their serpent tongues drown the others throat. My thoughts were interrupted by my hand being pulled "Jackson picked us well you but I'm tagging along" "damn it!". We went to the soccer field the whole game Jackson was sneaking glances at me the teams tied. When we were walking back some idiot decided to chase Avery and when he wasn't looking he ran in to me. Avery tripped over my feet and landed on me. My thigh was shoved against his...region OH MY GOD IM GOING TO DIE" LOOK THE FAG AND AVERY ARE GOING TO MAKE OUT" Avery looked down at me and for a moment I thought I saw something else in eyes that didn't resemble anger at all in his eyes but it quickly turned into rage and hate "D-Donny!" I looked at Addi to see him being held back by the beta and the third in command. I look back at Avery to see him glaring at me he leaned down to my ear and the next words that came frightened me "I'll let him go... if you agree to be my slave to use when I want and for what I want this "deal" will last till his birthday got it?" "y-yes". He groaned and quickly nipped the shell of my ear I gasped and tried to shrink into myself "good" he said as he got up and walked away. His friends followed, Addison ran up to me with tears in his eyes "are you okay?" he asked I nodded and took Addison's out stretched hand. We hurried to get back to our normal clothes and go to lunch when we got there the three musketeers were there the leader eyeing me like I was a piece of meat. He pointed his finger towards me and than motioned it towards him I took Addis hand and began walk towards to them. He gave me a frightened look I squeezed his hand to give him reassurance. I let go of his hand only to feel a harsh hand grasp around my elbow the next moment pulling me towards the exit. I stayed silent while he dragged we went down a hall and turned right and went halfway down another hall. He opened a door to a classroom "we need to talk" I gulped earning a chuckle "a-about what?" "sit down and shut up" I did as told to not anger him "there are a couple rumors going around and I only want to clarify, one is Maddison cheating? 2 when is your birthday? 3 you will tell me who that runt's mate is" "why do you want to know?" "Oh so you want Addison to get hurt?" he said with a mischievous look "N-no I'll tell you " "go on then" he said sitting down. I don't want to be the reason Addison gets hurt hell I don't want him to get hurt period "Maddison is cheating on you, W-w hav-ve the same birthday a-and i-ill tell you who his mate is" I felt a hand ruffle my hair then lips on my forehead I gasped "thank you" after that he left the classroom why was he so nice to me? Why didn't he beat me up like usual? And... Why does he want to know my birthday? I sighed and left the empty room.

The rest of the day was how it usually was. Boring. Except all the questions Addi asking me. I told him I was fine, when school was over Addi and me ran to the pack house to get dinner ready when we got in Addi and me were grabbed not even a minute later I felt a sting on my left cheek. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU BITCH I WILL END YOU!!!" Maddison yelled "Maddison let him go"  SHUT UP, SHUT UP"SHUT UP!" she yelled she snapped her fingers and walked away I heard a whimper then I felt extreme pain in my stomach.

(We are back to where we were now) "Let them go"  someone says I fall to the floor hitting my right temple and black out. That was almost 7 days ago today is Addison's birthday. Avery was pissed I found out he broke up with Maddison she somehow found out it was me who told him now fully healed and today is the day Addison will be taken from me by his mate.

So I've decided to slowly work on taking down my books and fixing them during this time I will take them down and edit them the new chapters will be up slowly so please be patient.