Junk Food (Chapter 6)

* KIANS POV *

At my school we only have two days a week. Which is great, but at the same time kind of sucks because we get packets of homework. Ew. So I don't have school today! Yay.

I text Sam and he texts back, "hey, kiki."

I smiled. That's what he calls me sometimes. It's like my nickname from him. I replied, "what are you up to today?" I had 'boo' put at the end, but I erased it because I thought it was too early for that.

"Ehh nothing much, sitting at home bored, and alone."

"Oh fun." I texted back sarcastically.

A few seconds later my pocket vibrates and I pull it out and read Sam's text. It said, "Get your ass over here you jerk, I'm bored."

I laughed because Sam and I always joked like that. I replied, "okay."

I got ready and went to the store first because I wanted to get something. I walked in the gas station and got an Arizona Tea for me and some chips because I'm a fatass. As I was going to the check outs I realized that Sam would want some and I went back and got him an Arizona Tea too, and his favorite candy. I walked up to the check outs and put my stuff on the counter pulling out my wallet, as the cashier rings the stuff.

"$6.57 is the total." She looked at me weirdly, she looked drunk or something.

I said "Okay." and handed her a 10 dollar bill. The cash register popped open after she pushed some buttons and handed me my change. I heard something like have a good day come out of her mouth, so I just said it back and got in my car heading to Sam's.