Nico Gets to Feature in Die Hard

All cabin counselors were summoned at the Big House. During that time, Nico and Leo were scheduled to swim with the nereids so they both rose onto the shore of Long Island as soon as they were called. Nico completely ignored the giggles of girls who were pretending to casually observe him and Leo Valdez from afar as their soaking bare torsos and swimming trunks came into view. Meanwhile, Leo shot the girls a wink in which their giggles had erupted into squeals of excitement.

"Seriously?" Nico asked Leo in disbelief as he ruffled his wet hair roughly with a towel.

"What?" Leo averted his eyes away from the clique. "They're like this almost every day."

"And you act like that almost every day?"

"Hey, I can't help it if Hades kids don't appreciate the attention of raging hormones."

"You're right, I don't." Nico said coolly, a faint grin flicking on his face. Both of them changed quickly and they trekked to the Big House, secretly followed by a couple of girls from the Demeter cabin.

He and Leo arrived last at the Big House's rec room, where a ping-pong table stood at the very center. The other counselors had already settled around it, consisting of Jason, Piper, Percy, Annabeth, Clarisse, Clovis, Travis, Will, Lou, Miranda and Rachel. And, to quite their surprise, Iris Stone sat beside Will, who he had only noticed when he and Leo sat across the two.

A whole silent mind-your-own-business minute passed before Chiron had emerged into the room and called order. When Chiron spoke, Nico didn't have to listen all throughout his talk. He already knew that when the centaur's expression became serious, and with Rachel gripping her baby blue hairbrush tighter than ever, it was yet another quest that would come up.

He caught the name Iris between Chiron's words, in which case Iris Stone straightened in her seat as everyone turned their eyes on her.

-

Iris was silent as she and Will left the Big House. Back at the rec room, it was the second time she had repeated her encounter with Apollo in her dream. At first, no one spoke, not until the Spirit of Delphi had hijacked Rachel Dare and spoke the prophecy of her expected quest:

The light and the king shall go west

Where a castle lies and takes its rest

An old destiny shall unfold

To yield or fight the earth in gold

An infinite fate, a vow rejected

Yet would bring two distinct souls collided

By just the mere sound of it, it was probably one of the most obvious prophecies ever heard. An old destiny shall unfold- it was certainly the prophecy given to her eight years ago- To yield or fight the earth in gold- definitely a giant- Yet would bring two distinct souls collided- it wasn't directly Iris but somehow a certain pair were meant to be together. Two lines remain to be questioned, but it was obvious that Iris was the light, and she wasn't thoroughly delighted to accept that Nico di Angelo (yes, him!) would be accompanying her, as he was considered the King of the Ghosts. She had only met him officially that morning; she wouldn't know how to function with him once they leave for the outside world. Most importantly, Iris ought it was the utmost crucial for her to take care of her soul, just in case it may collide with another sooner than she plan to.