Chapter Seven - Double Fun

I sat in my chambers now calm from the news that some of the rebels wanted me dead.  I could not let it affect me, for if it did I would either grow angry or go insane.  I could not do that to my child.  Henry called the doctor to make sure I was okay I was fine but there was some extra news.

"Your majesties it seems there was something I missed up my first examination.  It is so rare I see this but, I have come to the conclusion that her majesty is expecting twins."

"Twins?" I breathed smiling at my husband"

"Yes there seems to be a two different beings in your womb, in these cases the space waiting you becomes so compact that it is likely they will arrive early than expected with a normal pregnancy."

"Thank you doctor, you may leave" I smiled

"Two children.  We are truly blessed."

"My boys" he came over and kissed my stomach.

"And what if one or both are girls?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Oh no, I'm sure that both of them will be healthy boys this time."

"Very well, but if one or both are girls do not be upset, this is my first time."

"His grace the Duke of Suffolk" my uncle came in.

"Rest, I will be back" I nodded laying down a bit more.  I traced lines over where my children were growing.  I hope they are both boys as well but I do not mind having a girl.  It would be nice to have boys first so that they can protect their little siblings.  I will teach them to be protective but not smother the younger ones.  Yes one would be a prince the other Dukes and Earls.  I started to think of names.

"Charles you must enforce and make haste, because not only to the go against me but they ... they have plans to kill the Queen."

"Charlotte? Why?"

"The call her many names.  I'm told only a few but whoever they are you find them, and by God's name you kill them for high treason."

"You have my solemn oath those who go against you and my niece will pay." the curtain opened and my uncle walked in.

"He's put you in command hasn't he?" he nodded I stood from my bed and hugged him

"Please be safe, I can't lose you."

"I promise, I promise as long as you look after my unborn great nephew. I laughed

"I'm having twins" he broke out into a smile

"That's even better." Henry came in as I giggled Charles had lifted me up and spun me around, before softly placing me back down.

"I am happy for both of you.  And I will make sure that the future children are safe from harm "he kissed my cheek and left.  I laid back on the bed

"I was thinking about names, I want to call them something important.  Even though I have a feeling they're two sons I want to be sure we have all possibilities covered."  Henry laid down next to me and placed his hand on my swollen stomach.

"I was thinking Edward VI and Henry." I hummed

"You don't agree?"

"I was dreaming of a first born son that would have all the greatness of his father. A name that will stand throughout history. Like Alexander."

"Alexander?"

"As in Alexander the Great . Like him our son can and will do great things, Like I know in time his father will do."

"I like it. Prince Alexander. What about the second boy's name?" He asked

"If you wouldn't mind I would like to call him after my father...Oliver."

"Oliver is perfect." I kissed him

"Alexander Joseph and Oliver Charles?" He beamed and nodded

"And what about girls.?" His face turned sour

"Don't give me that look, if you plan to make me with child all the time I'm bound to have one or two. Besides I want at least two girls at some point."

"You pick the girls names."

"But I already picked the boy's names."

"I already have girls."

"Well if I have anything to say about it you'll have two more before I pass. Now what about... Beatrice?"

"It's quaint."

"You're not happy unless you are talking about male issue are you?" I sigh sarcastically

"If you had it your way I would have a brood full of boys. There is a saying I once heard would you like to hear it?"

"Go on."

"Your son is your son till he takes a wife. Your daughter is your daughter all your life" I smiled wistfully (A/N:If you can tell me where I got this from you can have a dedication and a follow)

"If you wish to have a daughter then fine. But I pray to have sons first."

"It's better than you being completely against the idea."

"What would you want your last to be?" He wondered

"Right now or when my body can give you no more children?"

"The latter?"

"A little girl. I had this dream once, a little girl with blond hair and blue eyes ran about the garden, she was so small and adorable. With the sweetness of a apple tree (Another guess quote. It might not be exact I can't remember.) I remember her name was Alice. I so wish for that to become true Harry. Our little girl called Alice." he smiled at me.

"I'm sure it will, my love."

"The Lord Privy Seal" I sighed, Henry looked at me

"It's okay, I'm going to get some sleep."