I'm a 17 year old girl...And someones out to get me...Chapter 11

Hey guys okay this is a upload YAY :$ sorry for the LONG wait! This chapter is gonna be short because its going to explaining what happened after Leighton met her Uncle and Aunty. It's pretty much a time lapse type of a thing explaining her mind state! I kinda don't know what i wanna do with the story no more, so this is kinda of a filler chapter. Hopefully you guys like it, even if you don't I'd really like it if you guys comment and tell me! I need all the feedback I can get, any feedback is good! OH and if you guys have any ideas pls feel free to tell me!  So pls COMMENT! :D 

ENJOY! 

Everything went black.

Obviously there was no turning back from now.

Clearly someone didn’t like my family, but you know what I don’t care. Someone is causing my family pain, and they ain’t getting away.

After the van hit the van my uncle, and my aunt and I were in, my uncle somehow got the van to leave the alley he had parked us in. Luckily there wasn’t that much damage done to the car and we were able to get away fast.

It had seemed like hours since were on the road. I think the only time my uncle stopped was to refill. During this time he and my aunty had told me why my parents were missing and why my two dear cousins were hospitalized. It all kind of made sense now. The fact that all this happened.

Turns out that my family has some very ancient history. No wonder there’s this stupid family feud going on. According to my uncle it hadn’t ever gotten violent up until I was born. For some reason my birth caused this weird uproar in the other family.  The other family, I don’t even know much about them, but all I do know is that they have a son.

My uncle really didn’t want me to know much about this feud, but what I do know is that everything now has become way more extreme than it used to be. They want blood for blood. By accident my ancestors had been a part of a undercover group whose main mission was to serve and protect important governmental personal. Our family was always there whenever these people needed them to do anything. And when I mean anything... I mean ANYTHING. They did everything the personal wanted them to do. Even falling in love with a girl and breaking her heart.

Yes my whole family was being hurt, because of a girl! How weird is that. There was more to the story but my Uncle didn’t have the permission to tell me because it was “classified”. But that’s all I needed to know. I just needed a reason as to why all this was happening to my family.

When my uncle finally got to this weird mountainous area, he stopped the car and had told me to get out. That was when my training began. Unofficially. I had to run to the Center from that location. Me being the dumbass I was, never paid any attention is geography class. I always had thought I’d never need it in life. But boy was I wrong. I still remember that day it took me about 5 hours and 35 minutes and 12 seconds to get to the Center. From then on I was on a 20 hour per day training session. This included everything you could imagine, like how to break into high tech security building to being able to bake the most delicious red velvet cake with cherries on top. It was definitely hard but you know what. It thought me that I was able to do everything and anything.

My uncle told me the only reason they were training me this aggressively was to make sure I was able to protect myself in the worst case scenario. Such as me get knocked out by my psychotic ex-boyfriend, and a handsome mysterious guy saving me twice!

I wondered what happened to Daniel, well whatever. He was just a guy.

One thing I’ve really learned about myself is that I don’t need a man. No matter what I depend on me not no guy. This is what the training thought me.

I feel so much more independent now. I’m a woman who’s stronger and is out for revenge. My family doesn’t know it yet but I will make sure that anyone who touched them suffers. Suffer to the extent that they will give up in this stupid feud and never dare to think about us again.   

My training is almost complete, and then I’m back to my hometown. I made sure my cousins where transferred to the Center’s hospital so they wouldn’t need the protection of my two favorite cops. Officer MacDonald and my old principal Mr. Williams, who was apparently an undercover cop, just assigned to keep me safe.   I had so many people around me to keep me safe. I didn’t even know.

Apparently my cousins, Chase and Aaron knew everything as well. They knew their parents had never died, and stayed with me just to protect me. I had never asked my uncle or aunty anything, never once questioned why so many people were protecting me. Never once, and sadly I never will. It was clear that they don’t want me to know something and I’m happy that way since that means I don’t have to worry about something else.

One more week and I’m back. I’m back in a town where I know exactly who is my friend, but I don’t know who is my enemy. I just have to wait.

As for Daniel, Max and Tyler well those boys are my past and they will stay that way. Especially Max and Tyler.

Daniel on the other hand… well we’ll just wait and see what happens with him.

For now all i care about is going back to that town and finding those assholes who hospitalized my loved ones.