Chapter 9

The mall wasn't far from the diner, and Mabel spent the walk over introducing you to her friends.

"You've already met Pacifica on the way over..." she started, "but you haven't met these two amazing girls!" Her two friends smiled widely. "This is Candy," she said, motioning toward the shorter girl.

Candy had dark hair and glasses. "Hello!" she said happily.

"And this," Mabel began again, motioning toward the other girl this time, "is Grenda!"

Grenda was a lot taller than the other two girls, and spoke in an unusually deep voice when she said, "Hi (y/n)! Nice to meet you!"

When you got to the mall, you noticed it was a lot bigger than you expected. You found a map of the mall, and everyone started arguing of where to go first.

"Maybe we can go to the store (y/n) wants to go to first!" Mabel said excitedly, turning toward you. "Where do you wanna go, (y/n)?"

You thought for a minute. "Hm... Is there a (favorite store) here?"

Mabel looked back at the map. "Yep!" She pointed to a spot on the map not too far from where you were. "Let's go!" she said.

Almost everything in the store was catching your attention when you walked in. You were rushing from place to place in the store, trying to look at everything. When you had picked out a couple of things you wanted to buy, you noticed everyone else wasn't having as much fun as you were. Well, except Dipper. He seemed to be interested in a few things.

"Sorry guys!" you called as you hurried to the checkout. Mabel, Candy and Grenda smiled back at you, but Pacifica was staring off somewhere... You just brushed it off as you reached the checkout.

"Did you find everything you were looking for today?" the teenager at the checkout asked.

"Yeah," you said, reaching into your pocket for your money.

But your money wasn't there. You started panicking, looking in your pockets for it, mumbling, "I could've sworn I had it in here..." You'd had it at the diner, but now it was gone.

"Hey." You felt a tap on your shoulder and spun around. It was Dipper, holding out some cash. "Do you need this?" he asked, his cheeks turning pink.

"Are you sure?" you asked.

"Y-Yeah!" he said with a smile.

"Thanks," you said, and paid for your things.

The group left the store, and the girls started going into clothes stores, looking at fancy shirts and saying things like, "Ooh!! So cute!" and "Why does this have to be so expensive!" It was a tiring day at the mall, and you were surprisingly tired when it was over. So tired, actually, that as you were heading for the exit, you started to lag behind the group and ended up almost running into someone.

"Ah! Sorry!" you said to them. The person you ran into was a boy. He looked a few years older than you and had golden blond hair.

"No problem," he said. His voice didn't seem to fit his looks, and you could've sworn you'd heard it before.

He reached into his pocket. "By the way," he said, "were you looking for this?" He tossed you some cash and began to walk away. You looked at it, and it was the exact same amount you had lost earlier. And then it clicked.

"Bill?!" you said in awe, and turned in the direction he had gone.

But he had vanished.  

~~~~~~~~~~

Well, here it is. The long-awaited Chapter Nine. 

I hope I didn't disappoint! 

I'm thinking from now on, this story isn't going to follow along to the actual show. It's gonna happen before Weirdmageddon or I won't be able to go the way I want to with it. 

See you next chapter!!