Chapter 2: He's Hot Right?!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is the 2nd week since school started and I will forever hate Mondays.

I am walking in the hallways with my trusted bat on my right shoulder and my bag on the left. Seriously, my look is just like a stone statue's. I am so bored to death and gusto kong matulog.

If you only knew the struggel at home...

XXX

"Indi, wake up. Sophie said it's Monday and you need to go to school." This is my little sister Lilian, who is the sweetest and cutest little angel. But she's quiet often times due to certain circumstances. She's six.

"5 more minutes please." Saka tinakpan ko yung ulo ko ng unan because the sunlight is sneaking in my room without my permission. Who opened the damn curtains?

"You'll gonna be late. Indi, get up!" Shini-shake na niya ko at wala na akong magagawa.

"Ok, ok. I'm up." Dahan dahan akong naupo and hugged my little sister to support myself para hindi ako bumagsak ulit. "Carry me?" sabi ko sa kanya.

"How can I do that?" Natawa naman ako sa reaction niya.

I told her to go down and I'll be preparing. She did as I asked and I finally got out of my California king bed. My room isn't that great. The floor is carpeted with soft persian rug. My bed is in the middle, headboard attached to the wall ofcourse. The walls are full of band, movie and game posters. I have a TV set and gaming system opposite it. Double doors leading to the balcony. Another door leading to my walk-in closet and a door inside which leads to the bathroom. Convinient right?

Tumingin ako sa clock na nasa room ko and it read 7:10 am. Classes start at 8 o'clock.

After I took a bath and change I went down to eat breakfast. Nakita ko si Lilian eating pancakes and Ate Sophie reading some kind of document while sipping her coffee. Eugh. I hate coffee.

"Morning, sunshine. Eat up."

Two maids prepared my food as I sat. Then they returned into a corner waiting for orders.

"Sophie can I get a car?" I asked habang papasubo ako ng pancake.

She looked at me intently and the she laughed. She freakin' laughed at my face. Kainis naman itong kapatid kong 'to.

"What's so funny?"

"No, Indigo. You can't have a car." She said in between her fits of laughter.

"Why the hell not?" Bakit kasi? I'm already 17, pwede naman akong kumuha ng student license. I'll be careful. I'm not planning to die yet.