Zane X Aaron (Re-Made)

Zane's POV

I was at Aphmau's house in her room playing with ponies with Aphmau. "Hey Zane I'm going to go with Katelyn to go pick up some pizza. Also Aaron is coming over just to let you know." Aphmau said as She got up. "Fine, whatever." I said as I got back to playing with my ponies.

4 minutes later.

"Ugh when will Aphmau get back?"
Aaron then came into Aphmau's room. "Hey I was wondering where you were at Zane." Aaron said slightly blushing. "What do you want Aaron?" I wondered... he is blushing? "I-I wanted to tell you something Z-Zane... for a while now..." [BTW GUYS THIS IS BEFORE AARON AND APH DATED]

"I like y-you Zane." Aaron said quickly. What? He likes me? "Um. What? Do you mean by like. Do you mean love like? Or-" before I could finish my sentence Aaron grabbed my hand and started kissing me, I guess the answers my question. I thought.
I was shocked but eventually begun kissing back. Then he stopped for air. Then backed away. "Zane I- I'm sorry I don't know what came over me" I then walked up to him and hugged him tightly. "I love you too Aaron." I said shyly.

I started to blush. Aaron and me then made eye contact. He then moved in closer and kissed me. We moved to the bed where Aaron pinned my wrists over my head. I knew this was wrong, but at the same time it felt so right...

Aaron's POV

He looked so cute. I've been trying to resist. I loved him ever sense I first laid eyes on him. Now here we are. "Aaron..." Zane said. I then lifted his shirt up and started playing with his nip. "Nh-" he flinched a bit. Don't hurt him. those thoughts crossed my mind. I stopped to continue kissing Zane, I reached my hand down his pants and started rubbing his crotch. "Mmm" Zane started to moan now. I broke the kiss. Then went down and pulled his pants down, I started to suck on his member, slowly. Putting the whole thing in my mouth.

"Ah. A-Aaron..." Zane stuttered. He is so cute when he stutters. I am going to make him mine... I felt some guilt that this was in Aphmau's room... but I couldn't contain myself.
After awhile Zane came. Then I started kissing him again. Our tongues rubbing against one another. I broke the kiss. I then took a second to admire him. There he was, laying on his back blushing. I pulled my pants down and placed myself at his entrance. "Are you ready Zane?" I asked, Zane nodded. "Hm?" I asked again. He sighed, "Please Aaron.. please f-fuck me" I then started to slowly enter him. I did not thrust because it would hurt him now. I didn't want that to happen.

Zane's POV

Aaron started to enter me. "Gah! A-Aaron it h-hurts..." he then stopped to let me get used to it.

Aaron's POV

Ah so I see. This is his first time. I could tell because he was so tight.

Zane's POV

A small tear started to build in my eye when he first entered me. Then it began to feel good. "Aaron... y-you may continue now..." I looked to the side, breaking all eye contact because it was so embarrassing.

Aaron's POV AGAIN sorry XD

Did he looking to the side because he is embarrassed? I thought to myself. That's a stupid question, of course he is. This is his first time! I then moved his face to where we made eye contact. Zane was blushing so much. He is so cute. I then started to kiss him to muffle his voice. I slowly begun to thrust, taking it nice and easy. After a few moments we both started to moan. Time passed and we where reaching our climaxes. Zane moaned loudly before cumming. Shortly after that I came. We then laid in bed together. Oh shit, Aphmau should be returning soon! I checked my phone and had a text from her. It read, -Hey Aaron, Tell Zane that our vehicle broke down but not to worry! We will return home in 20 minutes, might have to re-heat the pizza... -

Hey guys ElementalWolfPup here! Sorry if this story wasn't the best. It is my first story ever. Don't forget to leave a comment on who I should put Zane with next! Also if you like these kind of books don't forget to vote. I helps ALOT.

Update~ It's been like 9 months or so when I wrote this and it made me cringe as I read it. So I re-did alot of it, fixed some spelling errors, and just in general less cringe hopefully, I hope you can forgive past me lol.
-1.30.17