Chapter Nineteen

Começar do início

"Me?" I said as I walked back over to where she is. "You are the one who is coming in very late. And if I had to guess I would think you were out with Dan?" I questioned her. He face immediately went red and she looked anywhere but at me.

"Come one Pen, I know you where." She smiled at my words. "Ahhh you need to come and tell me everything." I said to her as I grabbed her hand and pulled her over to the couch. She laughed some at my actions.

"Okay, okay okay." She said as we sat down. "Well he took me out on a date finally yesterday. And it was amazing, it was literally everything I had ever thought it would be. He was amazing, he brought me some flowers, we went out to dinner, and then we went dancing. After everything was done we went back to your families home to enjoy the stars, and we fell asleep watching them." She said to me with a smile.

I couldn't help but smile at her words. I knew she was really excited about this. She has been waiting forever for Dan to ask her out on a date, let alone actually bring her on one. Her and Dan have a great chemistry and they are going to make a even cuter relationship.

"I am really happy for you hun. I know how long you have been waiting for this." I said to her with a smile.

"Yeah I feel like I have been waiting a life time for this. But honestly it was worth the wait."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yes it was. I mean I have dating a few guys before, but none of them are like Dan. Dan is just amazing, in every way possible." I could feel how happy she was when she spoke. I honestly couldn't imagine anyone who was more deserving of happiness then her. And I loved Dan so it just worked out.

"Well you deserve the world and more, and Dan is the man who can give you that. He really like's you. He has for a long time now, he will definitely treat you right." She smiled at my words.

"I know he will." She said with a smile. I watched as she turned to look at the clock which made me look at the clock. That's how I noticed that it was almost seven fifteen. "Don't you have to be at school in like fifteen minutes?" She asked me.

"Shit yes I do." I said to her as I ran into my room. She laughed following behind me. I ran into my closet and thought about what would be the quickest thing to change into. I grabbed my plain light blue dress and quickly changed into, then put one some white sandals. "Hair up or down?" I asked her quickly.

"I would say you should leave it down usually. But considering all the work you would have to do if you did leave it down. Which definitely is a lo of work. Then I think you should put it up." I nodded my head at her words and quickly walked over to my stand picking up a hair tie, I then put my hair in a high ponytail. I added some light lipstick onto my lips and grabbed my back pack.

"The school is not that far away from us. You'll be there in no time." She said to me with a smile.

"Thanks girl. Can you please take Tinker Bell out side so she can use the bathroom?" I asked her as I grabbed my keys and phone.

"Yeah of course I can." She said to me as she picked her up and gave her some kisses.

"Thanks so much love bug. I will see you at school, and later we will talk more about Dan." I said to her as I opened the door to leave.

"You will, and maybe you could tell me as to why you didn't sleep last night, and why you where late this morning." I nodded my head at her words, and shut the door behind me. As I walked to my car all I could think was I didn't what I was going to tell her when we talked. I couldn't tell her about what was really keeping me up at night because no one could know. Not even my best friend could know that I didn't want Luke with any one else.. That was the last thing I needed right now.