Night six pt.1

PURPLE GUY
Only one more hour. This is gonna be so easy! Just have to get the little girl, then everything will fall into place. I jump onto the stage, only Freddie is there.
"Ah Freddie, the kids just LOVE you." I say running my finger along her, "which is why you ARE NOT LEAVING!" Not on my watch, oh its already eleven,
"Time to go Freddie! But don't worry, if I'm not there, spring trap, the marionette, and balloon boy, oh and don't forget the other soon to be, hehehahahaha!"
LILITH
I wake up, 10:45. I go downstairs, everyone is in katelyns house.
"Hey Lilith Nicole was just going to wake you up! You ready?" Garroth asks,
"Yea! Let's do this!" I say adjusting my cap, we hit the road.
~~~~
We stand In front of the shop, I exhale loudly.Garroth takes my hand, and we go in, Adam hands Dante a screen thingy. My group follows Dante upstairs to the managers office, and I get flashes in my mind again.
"Lily! Come to Aaron!" Aaron says,
How am I getting baby memories?
But it all comes back to you, lily! Doesn't it, well cherish those memories because you won't have them for long!
"AH!" I do a slight scream that makes jump against the wall,
"Oh my Irene! Are you okay?" Travis asks, I breath heavily,
"Yea, I'm fine, thanks for asking." I respond, Travis nods.
"Kawaii~chan of stage in kitchen!" Aaron says,
"I wonder if she'll make some cookies." Dante says, we all let out a chuckle. I have katelyns phone by the way, and someone calls it.
"Hello?"
"Lilith, it's Nicky, I need you to do me a favor." Nicky says (yes I started calling her that ) ,
"Alright, what is it?"
"I need you to run as fast as you can to the security office ALONE!" Even tho it's not on speaker, Aaron seemed to hear. He takes the phone,
"Nicole there is no way I am letting her do that! She's staying here!" Aaron exclaims,
"Aaron now isn't the time I am 100% serious, she needs to come quick or el-" the phone gets cut off, I don't give it a second thought I bolt out the door. Everyone tries to stop me, I go to the security office. I know why now, there he is. The marionette,
PURPLE GUY
Yes this is GREAT! I slowly inch my way to her, I can see it now! The marionette will try to kill her, but I will take her. Everyone will beg to sacrifice themselves for her life! But before I make it any closer the marionette doesn't do anything, he just looks at her. She stands there firm, smart girl. I hold may arms apart, one arm reaching into my coat for my knife. But right before I get to her the marionette steps over her and I front of me. Not risking it he's to strong, I run away.
AARON
I see Lilith next to the door of the office, I run to her and pick her up.
"Aaron wait! What are you doing?" I take her back to the managers office, quickly.
"Travis watch the doors, Dante.. Watch Lilith please." I look at her " don't run off like that, EVER AGAIN!"
"Aaron listen to m-" I turn around and start working,
Dante
Aaron seems to be stressing a bit too much, he wouldn't even listen to Lilith so she stopped. After a bit I tap her shoulder,
"Could you finish what you were saying?" I ask softly,
"There hiding! We need to find them before the purple guy does!" She says,
"Purple guy? But why him?"
"Because he tried to grab me but the puppet.. No Jacob protected me!" She says, Travis turns Aaron around.
"Forget sitting here we need to find them!" He says to him,
"Find who?" He asks, was he seriously not listening? Lilith explains a brief summary of what she explained, and we bolt out the door. We don't go alone, I'm with Lilith. And Travis is with Aaron.
Adam
"Come on Garroth, this way." I whisper, leading him across some ladders, We eventually make it above stage. We look down, Katelyn is gone. But Kawaii~chan and Aphmau are still on stage. Kawaii~chan looks up,
"Shh," Garroth puts his finger up to his lips, she nods. Gosh it's so creepy if it's Chika.
Nicole
I sneak into the party room, I turn and run into Katelyn.
"A- oh jeez you scared me Katelyn!" I say,
"Sorry, anyway I'm glad your here. I went to check on the place. You okay?"
"Yea just.... Could I hide..  behind you?"
"Yea, why?" I hear footsteps,
"No time!" I squish behind her, I hear the footsteps come closer and closer. Then someone comes thru the door!
"Oh hi Dante, hey Lilith." Katelyn says, Lilith waves her little fingers, I squeeze out from behind Katelyn.
"Good we found you!" Dante says,
"Yea what's up?" Katelyn asks, then realizes, we run from her in "fright". We lock the door on one side of the office, soon enough Garroth and Travis are back.
"Where is Adam and Aaron?" I ask,
"We lost them running from springtrap They told us to come back here!" Garroth explains out of breath, "oh hi Lilith." She waves,
ADAM
We hold are chests for a moment, we hid in the girls bathroom (it's for survival don't judge you watched mine or Aphmaus hide and seek), but I hear footsteps come our way. I do what my instincts tell me to do, I stand on the trash can and open and close the stall door rapidly over and over!
"ARE YOU CRAZY!?!," Aaron whisper yells, I nod.
"Don't worry I know what I'm doing!" I mutter, springtrap walks in and looks in the stall. Me and Aaron bolt out the door and I hop off the second floor onto the table, Aaron does too.
"You got strength." He says,
"You too." Then we run again, we open the door to the office and slam it shut once were inside!