Chapter 1: Little flame

PewDie's POV.
After Marzia left from our worst fight, I watched her drive away, taking Maya and Edger with her, as well as her things. We had only recently moved to Florida, upon my request because I secretly wanted to meet Cry face to face.
I wiped away the tears that started to fall and went to my computer, turning it on and going right to Skype. It was almost 1AM on a Saturday and I was worried he would be too busy with his Late Night Livestream.
I saw he was online, set as available with his status saying he had nothing to do. So I took a deep breath as a whimper escaped my lips, and clicked the button to call him. This was the only time I had it as no video.
"Hello...?" A groggy Cry spoke as the call was answered.
"C-Cry?" I tried to keep my voice calm, though I wanted to cry myself.
He seemed to notice as I heard sounds from his end, like he had gotten up and moved to the laptop he kept. Or that he just moved it. I couldn't tell because his end was always audio.
"What happened?" His voice was more alert, and I guessed he was awake more. "Pewds, tell me."
"I-I think it's over... M-Marzia broke up with me..."
"Pewds... I'm so sorry... I-I didn't know..."
"N-no one does... It happened a half hour ago... Not even Ken or the others know yet..."
"And you told me first...?"
I nodded, though I knew he couldn't see me. "I wanted to tell you... I....I feel like I could tell you anything..."
"I-I see... Um... Oh, you never said where you're living now. If you want, you could stay here or I can go stay the night there so you're not alone."
I blushed faintly at the idea of it. I wanted to tell him, really. But I was scared he'd think I was weird or creepy.
"I-I'm in Florida now... In Blue Springs."
"Really? I live in Blue Springs as well." His voice held surprise. "Well then... Send me your address and I'll head right over, okay?"
"Y-yeah..." I wrote it in the chat box and he ended the call.
I stood up and wiped my eyes again, starting to clean up. My house was a mess after Marzia broke up with me, as she threw things around that weren't hers.
I sighed and managed to clean up the living room, kitchen and bedroom by the time a car drove into the yard. When I heard it and went to answer the door, seeing a tall and shadowy person getting out of the turned off car. They walked to the door and slowly got into the light.
First, all I could see were sneakers at first, then loose jeans which were tighter up near the waist and held by a black belt. As he walked closer, I saw the sweater. 'Sup? Being written on a blue baggy sweater, with the hood up and a mask facing me instead of a normal face. It was Cry's usual poker face mask.
"'Sup?" He asked, and I knew it was him. His voice said it all.
"Thank god it's you, Cry..."
"Call me Ryan here, Pewds."
"Alright then. As long as you call me Felix."
"Deal." I saw his mouth on the bottom, which formed a smile.
"Nice to finally meet you in person, bro. Too bad it's over horrible timing..." I mumbled.
"No kidding. Now, I'd like to come out of the rain, so please invite me in."
I nodded and backed into the house. "Come on in."
He walked inside, then we brofisted. I closed the door and walked to get a fire started so he'd be warm.
"Is it normally this rainy, Ryan?"
"Yep. Normal Florida weather."
"I see..." We fell silent, as I worked on getting the fire started. Soon, it was crackling and lighting up the room.
"So did you bring any change of clothes?"
"Nope." He removed his sweater with a few grunts as though he was having troubles. I wasn't watching, so I couldn't tell.
He then removed his shoes and walked to the couch, sitting down.
I glanced back at him, the blonde hair catching my eye first. It was messy, but in a purposeful sort of way. It looked cute on him.
Cute? What was I thinking? I mean, I'm not gay, am I?
I shook my head of the thoughts, not taking much notice to his black Sup Guy shirt.
I stared into the fire, and we sat in silence.
Then I heard him move behind me, as I was on the floor in front of the couch, and I felt his arms wrap around my neck.
"I'm here for you, friend. Always know that."
"Thanks Cry." I responded, leaning on him some. I was fighting back tears that threatened to overflow, and with his warm hold on me, I could feel it getting harder not to break down in front of him.
"You know, you don't need to hold it in. If you want to cry then I'm here for you." He spoke, as though reading my thoughts.
I whimpered faintly in response, blinking the tears away, though they only continued to fill up my eyes. I never cried in front of anyone. Not even Marzia. The only time I ever cried was at the end of the Walking Dead. And even then I didn't show my face as much.
As we sat there in silence, I covered my eyes, a sob escaping me.
I felt tears on my cheeks, wetting them, as well as my hands, and we just sat as I cried, letting him hold me.
After what felt like hours, I had fallen asleep, lying on him.

Cry's POV
I watched my best friend sob and tear up, holding him in silence. I wanted to do more, but didn't. It was far too soon.
After a while, his sobs stopped, and I noticed he was breathing more softly.
So he fell asleep on me? I thought, trying not to chuckle. I moved around, careful not to awaken the Swede, and got him on the couch, so he was lying down. I put a pillow under his head, and a blanket that was folded on one end over his body.
I leaned down to kiss him on the head, but stopped myself and stood up properly. "Sleep well, Friend." I went to leave then, but felt a hand grab my shirt. Stopping, I looked back, seeing that he held my shirt, though was still asleep.
"Don't... Leave me... Alone..." I heard him whimper.
I sighed and smiled, sitting down and taking his hand.
"You're never alone, Pewds."