Chapter 1: Your Leaving!!!

I came up with a great idea, with Natsu leaving and something happens to Lucy. Although the rest is going to be a secret, I'll tell you one thing, ZEREF will definitely be in this book, chasing after the celestial/dragon princess, oops I said too much! Well that's all I can tell you, you'll just have to read the rest when I make them!!! ;D For all the author's out there, I like to thank you all for making awesome stories and never giving up, and giving me FANTASTIC IDEA'S from reading lots of your stories!! >U< From the sad ones to the happy ones, it's making feel really charged up right now, So I'M GONNA GIVE IT MY ALL!!! >^< HA HA!!

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

(2 days after mission)

LUCY'S POV.

"Natsu, Do you really have to do this?" I said with tears beginning to form.

"Yes, I have to do this, Luce! It's something that'll help me get stronger, and be able to protect everyone." Natsu said.

"But..." I was cut off by Natsu.

"No, ‛‛Buts‛‛ Lucy! I have to, or Zeref will get his way destroying the world......there's no way I could let that happen!" Natsu said.

"Especially if you were involved! Natsu whispered.

I blushed, hearing what Natsu said. But Natsu did have a point. If he could somehow find Igneel and get him to train Natsu. He could get stronger and the world may not end from Zeref's power. But I know there has to be another way, it just HAS too! I knew there was nothing I could do or say, so the only thing I could do was smile for him. So I held my tears back, before any of them fell out. I gave him the biggest, most warmest smile, I could muster up. Natsu looked at me shocked, then soften up and smiled back. As he began walking away, a tear slip itself from my eye.

"Don't worry, I'll be back before you know it!" he said with his usual grin.

That smile gave me butterflies, making me slightly blush. I felt hope again and I trust him to come back safely.

I waved my hand "YOU BETTER!"

And that was the last time I had saw him.

3 YEARS LATER!

NO ONE'S POV.

A familiar pink headed boy whose grown into a fine young man was standing at the top of a cliff near Magnolia. Getting ready for a surprise; to confess his love and show his newfound powers.

NATSU POV.

"I'm finally home!" I thought. I smiled, and took a deep breath in and yelled "I'M BACK!!!"

At Fairy Tail

WENDY'S POV.

My ears perked "That sound!" I said as I got up, I smelled a familiar scent. But I was unsure, that's when I saw Gajeel-san laughing.

GAJEEL'S POV.

*sniff* that smell "Gehee hee, so he's finally here!?" I said.

"Who's Here?" Gray said. "You'll see!" Gajeel grinned.

LAXUS POV.

"What's going on?!" Erza asked.

"An annoying pest is coming our way." I grinned. The whole guild was dumbfounded by what I said.

NO ONE'S POV.

*Creeeek* The doors of the guild opened and there, standing in the doorway was NATSU! All the guild members stood there speechless as Natsu walked in.

Natsu stopped in the middle of the guild and yelled "I'M HOME!"

The guild members begun to breakdown. "NATSUUUUUU!!!" the whole guild ran up to Natsu and gave him a giant bearhug.

"LET'S PARTY!" Makarov said "YEAH!!!" Every member yelled happily.

LATER THAT DAY

NATSU'S POV.

Me and all of Fairy Tail party hard. Some were drinking, others were dancing, chatting, just being plain happy. This is what Fairy Tail is like, my home. It's where I belonged.

But something wasn't right, it felt like something was missing.

Then it finally hit me, Lucy wasn't here. I looked left and right, all around the guild.

Still no sign of Lucy.

"Hey, where's Lucy?" I asked no one in particular.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. Erza was the first to say something.

"I guess we should tell him now?!" she said looking at the guild members.

"Tell me what?" I ask confusingly.

"About what happened three years ago..." Gray started.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

This is where I stop, I know it's short but I'll tell you the rest of what the members are going to say in the next chapter. I can't just spill it all out in the first chapter. It'd be too long, then you'd get tired of reading it. I know, 'cause that happens to me all lot!