Confrontational

*Johnathan has just gotten home, only to see the house is a mess and he wasn't in the best of moods right now. With his check shrinking and the fact that he had to do overtime to fix all his mistakes was making him more pissed by the minute.*

"Woman...why is this house dirty?" Johnathan said in a shaky tone, trying to stay calm.

"I was out running arrons all day John!" she said giving him a hard glare.

"AND! You couldn't clean up before you left!" he said , raising his voice.

"I didn't want to be out late at night trying to put food in the damn house!" she said staring him down.

:"All I know is that you better watch yo motherfucking mouth! I don't know who the fuck you think you cussing at cause I show ain't me" He said stepping closer to her. Breathing hard in her face.

"OK, first of all I need you to back up and second I'm a grown ass woman and I can do whatever the hell I please!" she said as she pushed him away.

As soon as she pushed him away he backhanded her really hard, causing her to fall onto the floor. Then he grabbed her by her hair and started to repeatedly uppercut her in the face using all the force that he could. She was starting to see blood dripping on the floor and he started to hit her on the sides and bottom of her head, still using excessive force. She was calling out to him telling him to stop but he didn't listen he just wouldn't let go.

After about 20 agonizing seconds of the beating he kneed her in the face and threw her against the wall then spat on her making her slouch down in the corner.

She looked up at him in disbelief. She could feel her eyes getting watery with tears.

"Why.." she sobbed

Then Johnathan bend over and grabbed her by the collar of her shirt. She could feel her blood oozing out of her nose she was scared of him and she desperately wanted him to put her down.

"What the fuck did I tell you about your fucking mouth bitch." Johnathan said

" I should be able to talk to you the same way you talk to me!" she said sobbing really hard

"And who gave you that authority? Tell me, who is the man in the house, me or you" Johnathan said, he still had a strong grasp on her shirt.

She went silent. He was the head of the house so she had to be submissive to his cruel ways. She loved him with all her heart but she hated who he had become.

"That's what I thought." he said as he threw her against the wall

"And you pull some shit like that again and you gone get whats coming to you. Keep playing with me. You will see." he said as he walked off.

Bre slumped down the floor, holding her face. She could feel a big lump forming in her throat right now. She was getting so sick of him and his ways. She was tired of the mental and physical abuse. She was tired of constantly arguing. She could leave him but it would be really hard, then she would be handing the lunatic to someone else, and she didn't want another person to go threw what she is going threw because if she did let him go, he would most likely be institiutionalized or in jail and she didn't want that for him and the simple reason is because he love him. But if he can't change and she can't get away from him...she might have to take drastic measures to get rid of him.